JoJo made the worst decision of her career

It wasn't as much a bad decision so much as just terrible fight IQ. She was waiting to get hit in the stand up, using no head movement and as soon as she was on top it was inevitable she would get subbed. Saw it coming a mile away.

Impressed with Maia though. Her crisp punching and accuracy have steadily improved since her Invicta days. She's not going to beat Valentina any time soon, but she's becoming a more well-rounded threat.

Dana said that her taking the fight on short notice means that "shes real." Wtf does that even mean? Being stupid makes you real? Being smart and trying to maximize how much money you during a short career by keeping a title shot and hopefully winning it makes you not real?

She came out of this fight relatively healthy at least. As slow and plodding as she is, I thiink she might have gotten seriously hurt on the feet against Shev. Jojo moves like she's in slow motion and still can't defend subs on the ground.

But would you risk the fight of your lifetime on it?

JoJo was stupid to take this fight.

She rolled the dice and lost. She may regret taking this fight for the rest of her life.

It’s the 125 division bro. One or two wins and she’s getting a shot.

But would you risk the fight of your lifetime on it?

JoJo was stupid to take this fight.

She rolled the dice and lost. She may regret taking this fight for the rest of her life.
Yes she may regret it but like I said it's tough to put yourself in her position. She is fighter and believes in herself. It's not like she is making a ton of money so if I was her yes I would take that paycheck to fight someone I'm supposed to beat everyday.

Back