I LOVE MITCH MCCONNELL

He aint got shit on Colm Meaney.

Sorry to break it to you, but McConell has a long history of cockblocking any somewhat good legistlation to serve his corporate overlords that precedes this pandemic by decades.

In terms of political reform. An idea I think would be great is that the house and senate leaders are both given 12 bills a year in which if they pass it they can force the leader of the other branch to call the bill for a vote rather than just sitting on it and never calling it leaving it for death.

I really don't see the downside of letting that happen 5-12 times a year.

Dude, I've killed one man with my death hex. I won't do it again everyone who knows this fucker needs to die, and right on the radio that split second, they said he died. In all my life, one day i put on my left shoe first, and my grandma died. I put my left shoe on again first. Nothing.

all those years i loved this song, it was just a love song from George to John, who the fuck does that, who ever did that? Everybody has me pegged for my Beatle. You know the Beatles are because of Jack Kerouac and Buddy Holly. I spent a whole day and the impossibility of the Beatles not being trained in musical theory. So if you get bored that's a good one.

VJHULYAW7VMDI5AXO7CNBLZ7SY.jpg

so, some of the impetus of the thread, this giourl i kinda likes texted me, I like you but I don't understand like half of your texts. I still haven't repied back...maybe that's the reply. i was taking a piss and I could hear a number of you replying in my voice. I'll acknowlege the winner.

I think there might be a lesbian in there. No appy pollys, These bitches are in my head, I don't hate them. Bad rabbit hole, but the lefty guitar girl is legit, they're all pretty good. Pretty sure no one has the taste, they have all the ingredients for my hatred, I like them.

I've been a lifelong shitty garage drummer, I can't stop seeing myself on that stool.

and maybe nobody will cared, but if you're on this thread, there's a couple screwy bastards. Send some love to the coathangers, these girls are legit and lovable an are fighters. And they're the coathangers. If you find an XL shirt hit me up. We have to have someone from Georgia who can get me on the phone, I know you are out there.

Have you ever seen a robin weep, ....

In all my days, I've never seen a robin cry, but I'm saying rignt now, I know what that robin was going through. It probably sucked.

this is the best post I’ve read in the ufc discussion in a long time

I live for lost books and defunct music, spellbooks you can throw at the world. I love them, and I know this old shit. My kids know how much I love these girls. Every song. They just wanted to be shit girl Ramones, which was my same goal.

this is the best post I’ve read in the ufc discussion in a long time
If you like that, "like" not being the word, I had something that fucked me up, it was very personal, just random life in my face. I warrior I know how to act and react, that shit all fell away. I can talk about licking and asshole in the rain, but this was just a sacred moment. That shit's tricky, for the maleability of words and language, in my deepest heart I want to be a poet, I can lay shit down, do good peotry, but there's only been a handful of all the attempts that were really good. I was sitting in a parking lot and an old woman was helping her old man walk, and she stopped ate this 32 Duece Coupe thaat was beside my Jeep. The old guy couldn't see, but his old wife was amazed at the lines on this blown little buggy, and she ran his hand over it. I threw out some stupid lines trying to capture the essemce, it's what you do in your heart, like Russell Crowe's Ben Wade. I've never actually seen another person just drop art because you got no where to put it. I saw him put it on the tree and went to hi hive, most people know that about me, but it's weird seeing another man better and more photogenic with yours signature shit.

As I was thinking and trying to type, I did a stupid left=handed nickel, I am scared one day the fact I draw nickels and can recite the first 22 pages of Finnegans Wake. For years my proferssors said noone reads that, it's an excercise. Not being #@^#, and even in college I said my paper will be Ulysses. I was a puarst three months in a bunch or years. I knew you can't read it, and understand, but I spent 600 dollars, that took some discussion, to get Joseph Campell, talking about James Joyce, ri5 horrble, I have nothing to prove and I dedicated about a decade to Shakespeare. Every family picture, and then Joyce. It's bad, I've given a whole life to literature and old movies and I haven't made a dent. I just spent 80 bucks and the Complete Proust. I've never touched Proust, I'm only one man. I've read Maupassant, and I have an old collection of Balsac, that's probably worth more than three decent whores or some Count Bassie.

I'm not a petty man in the heart, but if I could dig up Aleistar Crowely to piss a gererational curse on that soulless sack of

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back