Elections Mitch McConnell stepping down from GOP leadership in November

As someone who is center right, I am disappointed that he will be replaced by someone who leans more towards Trump. I feel like both Replicans and Democrats are moving further from the center which is disappointing. Neither party adequately represents me.

Reactions: N13
As someone who is center right, I am disappointed that he will be replaced by someone who leans more towards Trump. I feel like both Replicans and Democrats are moving further from the center which is disappointing. Neither party adequately represents me.
It's not like Mitch was some centrist, just because he's angry at Trump for stealing his thunder.

Great news but unfortunately will probably result in the senate republicans further getting consolidated under the MAGA bloc.
Only thing maga does is shut down the government. They don't really want to govern.

One factor for the next leader that’s different from the how embarrassing the House is currently. The Senate vote is closed/ blind. The hard right can’t pressure any individual too much as they don’t know who they failed to flip. I think Scott’s odds are lower the more I think about this. I don’t think he’s even liked or respected amount his colleagues.

Should’ve been last November

Poat one example of me cheerleading it. I'll post ten of me condemning it.

Go ahead liar.
Answer my question, and I'll answer yours. If you're not one of the biggest cheerleaders here, there are a lot who are bigger. Name some.

Answer my question, and I'll answer yours. If you're not one of the biggest cheerleaders here, there are a lot who are bigger. Name some.

I'm not a cheerleader at all. You're just an idiot who doesn't understand nuance.

OK, but you know you are, and that we can all read your posts, right?

I enocurage people to read my posts and draw their own conclusions.

The fact you're struggling to find those posts of me cheerleading the invasion is telling though.

Should be easy if I'm the biggest cheerleader, but here we are.

I enocurage people to read my posts and draw their own conclusions.
Ditto.
The fact you're struggling to find those posts of me cheerleading the invasion is telling though.

Should be easy if I'm the biggest cheerleader, but here we are.
Well, I said if you answered my question, I'd answer yours, but you're predictably ducking and trying to cover it with rude bluster.

Back