Elections Mitch McConnell stepping down from GOP leadership in November

Never really was a fan, glad to see he's going to step down his health is declining. Don't wanna be a Ruth Bader or Biden doing the job in bad health.

Never really was a fan, glad to see he's going to step down his health is declining. Don't wanna be a Ruth Bader or Biden doing the job in bad health.

he's not stepping down. he's retracting his head back into his shell and making a tactical retreat to his swamp.

Last edited:
mitch will be back. at 80 something years old, this tortoise is still a young buck. right now he is just strategically regrouping to better ground, where he will be rolling around in some ooze and training with master splinter and eating pizza with a bunch of turtle bro's. give it some time and this mutant ninja tortoise will emerge from his swamp with a brand new set of superpowers to stifle the democrat agenda with.

Why wouldn’t conservatives like him ? I’m confused ? He cut taxes, deregulated big business, supported unlimited money in politics, supported limiting/banning abortion ,etc.

Republicans when they lose an establishment politician on their side.

confetti-celebrate.gif

Democrats when they lose an establishment politician on their side.

gc6mqg3bo5f61.gif

Good riddance to the corrupt scumbag. It's way past time.

So why does the GOP support Trump. He’s about establishment as you can get now …..

Why wouldn’t conservatives like him ? I’m confused ? He cut taxes, deregulated big business, supported unlimited money in politics, supported limiting/banning abortion ,etc.
I dont think there are many real reasons. He’s been a little bit opposing to Trump on certain headlines but in terms of being a successful majority leader for the senate, he did that for the GOP. They might want the Senate more like the House which says a lot in the past year.

So why does the GOP support Trump. He’s about establishment as you can get now …..

When the IRS, FBI, CIA, and DOJ are attacking you.... you're not establishment. You're not in line with the bureaucratic class that rules this country.

Back