I LOVE MITCH MCCONNELL

Thanks for all you've done administrating sherdog. I'm sure this will be deleted sooner rather then later but, thanks, im drunk as well and want to throw some love to the administration way, yall the unsung heroes of forum posting

This dude is the man who basically Sabotaged Trumps chances at reelection lol

He refused to agree to a second stimulus package until after Elections and many unemployed from Covid voted Biden.
Yup. Trump underestimated the number of folks who are truly hurting because of COVID. The stock market is a poor indicator of the wealth of the nation.

Being and admin is easy. You just care more than everybody else in the world and get their respect. I was sitting on my couch and I called my liitle brother, who's fighing, he said, they will love you because they will never see you coming. I see it right now. It took more than that, but it's just integrity, you gotta want it so much that it's understoood it means nothing.. I actually have an analogy.
How many likes can you give in a day? Is it infinite?

Yup. Trump underestimated the number of folks who are truly hurting because of COVID. The stock market is a poor indicator of the wealth of the nation.
Yeah you notice Trump was unsure what to do so he took Mcconnells advice thinking he had his best interest lol, McConnel screwed him bad.

Mnuchin had the best advice, but Pelosi also screwed Trump she was never going to agree to anything, it worked because I know a lot of people who were blue collar and got laid off and small business who got laid off due to Covid, and many of them were going to vote trump after the first Stimulus was signed, but then the months after the 600 boost ran out and they were forced to max out credit cards and try to get EBT they voted Biden.

Trump was saying go big on the stimulus before and then last minute he cosigns McConnell saying no stimulus until after.

Dude blew it, he did try something with the Executive order for 1800 total.

Ya know, besides the suicidal tendencie, nothing means nothng. You wanna be an administrator, I can't speak for all, and the fact that I became a moderator, there's a store. I'm just a turnd in Off Topic, when that used to scariest place on the internet. Those were scary times, and then I got shuffled in from whatever and brought guys with actual punch. I brought in all the friends, or it wouldn't work, I would be a simple power monger. But I thought, well, how is this a bad thing that I've garnerned some notoriey. I'm given the keyes to the kingdom. This didn't just fall out of the sky, every bad motherfucker I talked to, we get on the insided. The thought was and always will be anathma, but what would you do? I got almost every bad motherfucker who existed, friend and foe, in the booth. The only requirement was the gauntlet, I brought in the killers. it sounds silliy, but it wa huge. Everything changed. The fact that I exist, I get I don't deserve to be pissing around. I try not to push my random Phantom of the Opera shit too much, but thanks for that. i was something when shit was nothing, and I got to be the head digdong and move and shake.
Yo could you make me a mod right quick?

Yeah you notice Trump was unsure what to do so he took Mcconnells advice thinking he had his best interest lol, McConnel screwed him bad.

Mnuchin had the best advice, but Pelosi also screwed Trump she was never going to agree to anything, it worked because I know a lot of people who were blue collar and got laid off and small business who got laid off due to Covid, and many of them were going to vote trump after the first Stimulus was signed, but then the months after the 600 boost ran out and they were forced to max out credit cards and try to get EBT they voted Biden.

Trump was saying go big on the stimulus before and then last minute he cosigns McConnell saying no stimulus until after.

Dude blew it, he did try something with the Executive order for 1800 total.
That executive order never seemed to get much traction and in hindsight he should have made a deal on the 2nd stimulus. No one could have ever predicted that the COVID mess would last for this long, so i'm not hating on the guy. I lost my decade long job along with many others and would have appreciated a little more stimulus $$$, but I'm in a better position than most folks living paycheck to paycheck. Biden was right about the "K" shaped recovery and Trump seemingly had no idea, or refused to acknowledge that his "V" shaped recovery had an extra appendage to the ground. Thankfully I'm ok and have a new gig, but many don't and won't, so people are really hurting out there. Hopefully the (Crazier than ever) left can come up with some solutions that don't leave our children in debt

Another key to being a loveable stud admin, it's never that hard, I woke up one specific morning and they world exploded and I was getting tore up, this was old days, life was kinda cool took piss, logged to an ocean of sht.
Being and admin is easy. You just care more than everybody else in the world and get their respect. I was sitting on my couch and I called my liitle brother, who's fighing, he said, they will love you because they will never see you coming. I see it right now. It took more than that, but it's just integrity, you gotta want it so much that it's understoood it means nothing.. I actually have an analogy.

I have the murderers row, but there's another murderers row who think I'm the Anti-Christ and deep into Joyc. and the Jame's Bible. I'm not the man, will never be the man, and when you're sitting in the park, reading the Bible, number 1, there's no friend of mind who sees me laughing in a mudpudee. Anyway, being an Amin, distiguish yourself. How do you do that amongst oceans of respect and better people. maybe this aint for everybody, how is Barger the giant of the Hells Angels. Is it that different? There's two stories to me

1. You have to willing to die, and that's not easy to convey, and not like a suicide, the example I have, and the only taste of me a simple off topic guy, also a part is people have to believe that you're not a joke. I got almost everything from Jim Morrison, there's pictures of me with his book. So, rule one:, maybe move around to the front, everyone who wants your guts, i saw this in football game. A big black guy fucked up a play and got pissed and the world called for a for a fucked, and he just stopped and you know you're all right, I really fuckeded, I'm sorry. And the shit went from hatrae as a symbol to a guy who's really giving a shit and falling short. That seems like nothing,but his moment stuck with me. Just a dead olld guy who moved a moment.

I think, why I was and admin. Is because I gave a fuck to very simple degree, I would try to hit you back. This, to me, is Jim Morrison, I owe him my life, there's a picture of me alseep on his book, that has to be a rare thing, a-moment captured in time. I went trom an honor student to thrown out of school. you can laugh, but anyone this far. This Jim Morrison, changed my whole life. Every fucking thing. I could never be Jim, he said somewhere, aas a yumger ,man, I would be a more
[;pddomgom upir pw gardem ']Fr

Wjatus tje wi[w5rr
A man dies omce Two fsxxxxxxxxxxcc

Why is when I go to piss, I come back there 's an old lady in the corner screamin with her mouth open. What's the quote Viva le Roi, Via Con Carne,

In the land of the bland, ther erm der berm. Fuvk ja hater wjj;le tje s;ee-=

I was in bed the other ohjo, why are the hot girls that don't run. if i could have lunch with some famous people, I would say, hey Slim Whitman, why so skimpy on the cantaloupes>

See, ya know, it's that x factor, when folks are kpdsetic, ydous yad post oa clip ofr suger ray vaghn

nbc_mo_mcconnell_wins_201103_1920x1080.jpg

Ya know, that's a tough oned. Do people still live in Kentucky? I thought all the good Kentuckians ran after Fess Parker and died at the Alamo a couple weeks before there was and issue.

did they seriously move the stallone statue from the p hill:??

ya know, I think I might have been 8 when I last killed a man with a voodoo doll/ The shit I read tjere dpemns have to be blood in your stooles. You jjust have to hold ghd the ugliest part of your heart like a cancer on the other piece of shit. 44"of dead people . That Elton John, I thought you were being a smartass. That was nice, i have tons good memories of EJ, I was almost a grown man when IOUOY{Y{{YUY{U

Lol. Hes allowed people to die....

I'm pretty sure he passed an unprecedented stimulus package and was willing to go another 2 trill.

It was in Nancy's best interest that the 2nd didn't pass....thats why it didn't. Now she'll be lucky to get 1 trill

Sorry to break it to you, but McConell has a long history of cockblocking any somewhat good legistlation to serve his corporate overlords that precedes this pandemic by decades.

An old woman asked me my thoughts on post modernism. I was thinking wju the fuck are you are you singling me out? Where do you're grandkids live when they're not watching old Werner Herzog movies?

Back