I LOVE MITCH MCCONNELL

tenor.gif

lmao at the last 2 threads that have nothing to do with mma

A drunk Senior Moderator posting things that won't get deleted should make for a fun night.

Edit: this thread was originally in UFC discussion.

Last edited:
He’s allowed Americans die. He’s allowed them to go broke. He’s allowed businesses to close up. He is the enemy that republicans fear - they’ve just been told his name is pronounced as “Nancy pelosi”. This guy is literal scum.

He’s allowed Americans die. He’s allowed them to go broke. He’s allowed businesses to close up. He is the enemy that republicans fear - they’ve just been told his name is pronounced as “Nancy pelosi”. This guy is literal scum.
Allowed people to die and go broke? Pretty sure people die and go broke with or without government. He is slimy tho.

Have you ever seen a robin weep, ....

In all my days, I've never seen a robin cry, but I'm saying rignt now, I know what that robin was going through. It probably sucked.

Lol. Hes allowed people to die....

I'm pretty sure he passed an unprecedented stimulus package and was willing to go another 2 trill.

It was in Nancy's best interest that the 2nd didn't pass....thats why it didn't. Now she'll be lucky to get 1 trill

Schumer would be so much better.

Attachments

• 2osk73.jpg
    2osk73.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 5
Thanks for playing brother. I'm not as pissed as I seemed. I was drinking with Arazonia Wrastling coaches on Halloween. I thrust some good question and got some pausy answers. Kenny Monday, which I would back, but he should've been more than he was.

Back