I LOVE MITCH MCCONNELL

Have you ever seen a robin weep, ....

In all my days, I've never seen a robin cry, but I'm saying rignt now, I know what that robin was going through. It probably sucked.
3A8Y.gif

Ya know, Salinger wrote Catcher under deep war duress. Seems like nothing, but think about it. I don't give a fuck about me, but all through school it the Salinger shit. He was not an influence, buwhen I read in college I understood, but only the tone and the undershit. Bananafish, I couldn't do, but I get the tone. And I'm not Salinger, I'm not Hunter Thompson, Not Burroughs or Bukowski or Henry Miller, there's nothing there. But some woman said, why did you waste you're you bottle whatever shit you had a way. No. Jim Morrison was my hero, and performance right here right now, no? over and over. That doesn't make books, but throwing your for 25 years in the wolves, that's no small beans.How many fucking people have a 25 year pedigree of swinging with the deep maniacs? To get respect (not today), but this has always been a house of wolverines. I know when I dip my toe, I'm coming with nothing. But I'm here.

lmao at the last 2 threads that have nothing to do with mma

A drunk Senior Moderator posting things that won't get deleted should make for a fun night.
lmao I never thought of it as a Senior administrator cucking the mods.

Ya know, Salinger wrote Catcher under deep war duress. Seems like nothing, but think about it. I don't give a fuck about me, but all through school it the Salinger shit. He was not an influence, buwhen I read in college I understood, but only the tone and the undershit. Bananafish, I couldn't do, but I get the tone. And I'm not Salinger, I'm not Hunter Thompson, Not Burroughs or Bukowski or Henry Miller, there's nothing there. But some woman said, why did you waste you're you bottle whatever shit you had a way. No. Jim Morrison was my hero, and performance right here right now, no? over and over. That doesn't make books, but throwing your for 25 years in the wolves, that's no small beans.How many fucking people have a 25 year pedigree of swinging with the deep maniacs? To get respect (not today), but this has always been a house of wolverines. I know when I dip my toe, I'm coming with nothing. But I'm here.
What are u talking about?

Cuomo (the greatest Governor alive) absolutely buries Bitch McConnell

Lie, I hate politics, but this has to be the slimmiest bastard to walk the earth.

They voted for trump so what can you expect. Moscow Mitch is a slime ball but KY seems to love that guy.

He wanted the states to go bankrupt during the Covid crises.

Last edited:
lmao I never thought of it as a Senior administrator cucking the mods.

Ya know, besides the suicidal tendencie, nothing means nothng. You wanna be an administrator, I can't speak for all, and the fact that I became a moderator, there's a store. I'm just a turnd in Off Topic, when that used to scariest place on the internet. Those were scary times, and then I got shuffled in from whatever and brought guys with actual punch. I brought in all the friends, or it wouldn't work, I would be a simple power monger. But I thought, well, how is this a bad thing that I've garnerned some notoriey. I'm given the keyes to the kingdom. This didn't just fall out of the sky, every bad motherfucker I talked to, we get on the insided. The thought was and always will be anathma, but what would you do? I got almost every bad motherfucker who existed, friend and foe, in the booth. The only requirement was the gauntlet, I brought in the killers. it sounds silliy, but it wa huge. Everything changed. The fact that I exist, I get I don't deserve to be pissing around. I try not to push my random Phantom of the Opera shit too much, but thanks for that. i was something when shit was nothing, and I got to be the head digdong and move and shake.

This is vaguely hypnotic. I can't look away.

Do I deserve to be able to make ass threads, no. I try to keep it to a minimum, like juggling re tard stock potentials. my life outside of here is not so different. I'm nonddescript but i will come up to big guys on the sidewalk and stand in front of them and open my mouth, like they have nowhere to go, the bigger the better, cause they're not intimidated, they would likely be able to handle me physically, in their mind, if shit when off the bticks. But you don't know. I'm not a squird and I don't give a shit if I die, so when I walk up on a guy twice my size and just look at him, size falls away. I'm not nutz, but are willing to gamble in a monent. I've been with me for a million years. The key to the kingdom is simple. Surround yourself and get respect of the toughest fucker who hate what you're promoting and when all the best guys know you're the madman and they'll get behind you, because you're crazy enough to grab shit and make a move. That seems silly, but it was not a funny thing. I was the shit. I would watch fights and little girls would bring me the phone and the guys on the other say how they're gonna rape my girls. And I saying, dude, my really tiny, you wanna do that, do you iknow how fucked up that is, my girls are just little kide. click.stupid people are stupid, I call back no answer, I call back next week

Being and admin is easy. You just care more than everybody else in the world and get their respect. I was sitting on my couch and I called my liitle brother, who's fighing, he said, they will love you because they will never see you coming. I see it right now. It took more than that, but it's just integrity, you gotta want it so much that it's understoood it means nothing.. I actually have an analogy.

Back