I LOVE MITCH MCCONNELL

giphy.gif

Mitch will fuck over almost everything the Democrats try to pass in the next four years, blame Democrats, and both Conservatives and Democrats will believe him. Bitch McConnell is untouchable.

There's very little going one, but remember Omar ir you haven't. I get tired of life sometimes, and my default it the Red Book, so there's only one alternative. Maybe a knowing sould could post a picture.

He stonewalled stimulus and forced democrats to give more than they wanted to businesses and less to people. He’s gone on record saying he won’t pass the Democrats latest stimulus which is for 1.5 tril and he will only pass 500b. Look it up you feggot

The venom and politics as identity, but dude, don't you have family? I love Shakespeare, I'm trying to find that in.

Definitely tuna salad sandwich on crossaint

I mean, Trump is dumb 3rd grade sociopath. I'm not saying that doesn't qualify him for the job. It's not that don't want to see shit blow up. Whatever your thought of me, I'm not getting better with age. I got nothing against Republicans. I'm not wavy Lib. I do have to say the Lincoln Project was hilarious.

ya know, I'm getting bored as fuck, and that tends to walk off quietly in the dark, and sometimes it gets tough to find the way home. If I wrote a script and some storyboards, complete garbage worthess shit, just ideas and fuckaround, are you famailar with Goethe?

I've been waking up with old songs and old books talking in my head. People are scared to read Carl Jung these days. I know seem ("seems, nay,_I am), l've put an ocean of movies and books into a head that could get hit by a brick. I've went miles out of my way to find great mentors, and all but one have died. Ya feel silly. I'm glad I did all that shit, I'm fucking amazed at the shit,but you get old, and spouting deep Yeats at 22, who gives a fuck down the road.

Mitch will fuck over almost everything the Democrats try to pass in the next four years, blame Democrats, and both Conservatives and Democrats will believe him. Bitch McConnell is untouchable.
Karma will get him this year I promise

My God she can bite someone’s head with her huge smile

This dude is the man who basically Sabotaged Trumps chances at reelection lol

He refused to agree to a second stimulus package until after Elections and many unemployed from Covid voted Biden.

Back