I LOVE MITCH MCCONNELL

He’s allowed Americans die. He’s allowed them to go broke. He’s allowed businesses to close up. He is the enemy that republicans fear - they’ve just been told his name is pronounced as “Nancy pelosi”. This guy is literal scum.

lol. This is grade-a melodrama, congratulations.

They voted for trump so what can you expect. Moscow Mitch is a slime ball but KY seems to love that guy.

He wanted the states to go bankrupt during the Covid crises.

Mitch is a counterweight. Both parties are counterweights against each other. And thank god for that, because most politicians on both sides are idiots and narcissists.

Lol. Hes allowed people to die....

I'm pretty sure he passed an unprecedented stimulus package and was willing to go another 2 trill.

It was in Nancy's best interest that the 2nd didn't pass....thats why it didn't. Now she'll be lucky to get 1 trill
Nope. Now that Trump is on his way out, they're gonna push through a massive stimulus, much like W did right before Obama took office. They'll do it that way so they can control where the money goes and to make sure that Biden has very little money to work with once he comes into office. Trump will use this, a slew of pardons, and the pending vaccine delivery to rehab his image in the lame duck session.

If I woke up to news of Mitch being shot, I'd drink a beer

He stonewalled stimulus and forced democrats to give more than they wanted to businesses and less to people. He’s gone on record saying he won’t pass the Democrats latest stimulus which is for 1.5 tril and he will only pass 500b. Look it up you feggot

Tell about another stimulus that was even close? Was there ever an enhanced unemployment from the fed?

Trump wanted that 2nd stimulus bad dumb fuck. Now, mitch has no pressure to pass a big bloated bill.

m4etbmigfbo51.jpg

Sorry to break it to you, but McConell has a long history of cockblocking any somewhat good legistlation to serve his corporate overlords that precedes this pandemic by decades.

I'm sure he does. I'm talking about the stimulus being the largest ever and its not even close. I don't like mitch but that stimulus was historic in size and scope

Nope. Now that Trump is on his way out, they're gonna push through a massive stimulus, much like W did right before Obama took office. They'll do it that way so they can control where the money goes and to make sure that Biden has very little money to work with once he comes into office. Trump will use this, a slew of pardons, and the pending vaccine delivery to rehab his image in the lame duck session.

That could be their plan. Maybe that's why mitch is going down to 500b to put Nancy on notice. 2 trillion now....or 500 bill after inauguration.

Mitch is a counterweight. Both parties are counterweights against each other. And thank god for that, because most politicians on both sides are idiots and narcissists.

Thank you!!!!

Checks and balances.

Ying and yang.

We need both sides to have some stability.

Imagine unchecked progress... It'd be chaos. And this is coming from someone who is all for progress.

Another analogy is evolution... Unchecked mutations are likely to become cancerous and more detrimental than beneficial.

Tell about another stimulus that was even close? Was there ever an enhanced unemployment from the fed?

Trump wanted that 2nd stimulus bad dumb fuck. Now, mitch has no pressure to pass a big bloated bill.
He has no pressure? Americans were are are dying at record numbers. Homelessness, unemployment, poverty, businesses closing. Wtf are you talking about? Trump wanted it? LMFAO

I had to double check and see if i was in the war room

Can't even sign onto Sherdog without reading a bunch of political BS.

Back