• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I hope they don't rush Max to a title fight against Topuria

OldFashion

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Max just made a real transition to lightweight. He always had a tough weight cut to fw and it would be even harder on his body to immediately jump back down to fw. He should stay at lightweight honestly

I dont know.

Topuria was shittin ca-ca when Max was on the mic. He looked like he had seen a ghost.

body language analysis is cringe and doesn't mean anything. I think Max is the better fighter but jumping between weight classes especially after having put on real weight is dangerous and will diminish a fighter

Illia does not feel comfortable with Max. He knows MAX will absolutely rock his shit in the stand up.

I dont know.

Topuria was shittin ca-ca when Max was on the mic. He looked like he had seen a ghost.
It would mean 10x for Max's legacy if he beat Islam.

Obviously, that's a tall order, but Max has great TD defense and has never been bullied by a grappler or in the clinch since he went on his long winning streak.

Back