Opinion How good or bad a President is Joe Biden so far?

How good or bad a President is Joe Biden so far?

• Total voters
Must have been living in Saudi Arabia with prices like that.
Was 1.26 here for a while back in 2019....but you have to remember Trump saying gas prices were too low so he decided to intervene in Russia and Saudi Arabia's flooding of the market with oil to raise the prices.

By here, I'm in south Carolina.

Maybe your expectations are too high for a senior citizen with dementia.

This. Most people know Biden wasn't going to be a good president. Most people were just tired of trump's antics .

Joe Biden is just a puppet for the NWO that's intentionally collapsing the system for the The Great Reset. Biden is suffering from dementia, but even if he was healthy he would still be a puppet. The corruption surrounding him is massive, and if he started pushing back against his handlers that corruption would suddenly become news with the MSM that have protected him, and he would be destroyed and forced out. He's compromised in more than one way. He's not going to get any better. People need to have a better understanding of The Great Reset. It's an authoritarian NWO lead by the global elite. In 2010 Klaus Schwab and the WEF talked about the capture of democratic structures and institutions to make this possible.

We been hearing about the NWO for generations lol.

0sR9A8d.jpg

April 4, 2020

In an April 2 phone call, Trump told Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman that unless the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) started cutting oil production, he would be powerless to stop lawmakers from passing legislation to withdraw U.S. troops from the kingdom, four sources familiar with the matter told Reuters.

The threat to upend a 75-year strategic alliance, which has not been previously reported, was central to the U.S. pressure campaign that led to a landmark global deal to slash oil supply as demand collapsed in the coronavirus pandemic - scoring a diplomatic victory for the White House.

Trump delivered the message to the crown prince 10 days before the announcement of production cuts.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...se-u-s-military-support-sources-idUSKBN22C1V4

Was 1.26 here for a while back in 2019....but you have to remember Trump saying gas prices were too low so he decided to intervene in Russia and Saudi Arabia's flooding of the market with oil to raise the prices.

By here, I'm in south Carolina.
Does it vary a lot from State to State?

BTW, I pay 1.50 a liter this week.

Does it vary a lot from State to State?

BTW, I pay 1.50 a liter this week.
Yes, it was probably twice that in California at the time, mainly due to different tax amounts on gas in different states. There's a lot of variation within the state, that's the cheapest I saw while driving across state and would see it as much as 1.69 within the state when seeing it as low as 1.27 which is a 33% increase in cost.

They are. Just not a nut.
So people who don't think like you are nuts. Interesting take. Classic passive aggressive behavior from the self-proclaimed nicest guy on Sherdog.

Can you list his 3 biggest achievements since becoming President?

You don't think there's been some major failures?

So people who don't think like you are nuts. Interesting take. Classic passive aggressive behavior from the self-proclaimed nicest guy on Sherdog.

Oh, fuck off. There's a range of reasonable views, and "the guy who took office nine months ago and is doing well is the Worst President of All Time" is not within the range.

Can you list his 3 biggest achievements since becoming President?

You don't think there's been some major failures?

Sure.

1. The American Rescue Plan
2. Getting out of Afghanistan
3 (tied). Re-entering the Paris Agreement
3 (tied). The vaccination roll-out.

Pretty unusual for someone this soon into his term to have three major accomplishments like that. Trump's whole presidency really only had the tax cut for corporations and rich people, which wasn't good.

What major failures are you thinking of? He got a lot of flak from the MSM for the Afghanistan rollout, but I think that was an inevitable consequence of pulling out, so I think the real argument is stay or go (and there are arguments to be made on both sides of that one), and it's kind of a distraction to complain about the "way it happened." The media is screeching about a short-term bump in inflation, but I don't see that reasonably being tied to the president unless you think it's related to the very strong economic growth, in which case, it seems the juice is more than worth the squeeze.

2. Getting out of Afghanistan
I don't see that as a success. I think it will be viewed as a good thing years from now. It's still a stretch to call it a success. He was the only one with the balls to do it, got dealt a bad hand because Trump slowed down the process to get passports, but it doesn't excuse how it was handled.

I won't even get into the whole border debacle. That being said, is he the worst President? No. It's way too early to tell. Does he have a good Presidency? Not really. He did some good, he did some bad.

I don't see that as a success. I think it will be viewed as a good thing years from now. It's still a stretch to call it a success. He was the only one with the balls to do it, got dealt a bad hand because Trump slowed down the process to get passports, but it doesn't excuse how it was handled.

I won't even get into the whole border debacle. That being said, is he the worst President? No. It's way too early to tell. Does he have a good Presidency? Not really. He did some good, he did some bad.

I think it was a great (bold and difficult with good effects) accomplishment, but that's a matter of opinion, I suppose. It's too early to judge him on results because results haven't played out, but he's off to a good start.

Lol @ worst president ever. It's been less than a year. Tribalism is what is making this country a shithole.
I dont think he's the worst president ever. But his administration has vastly underperformed thus far.

The vaccine rollout was not good, the boarder is a complete mess, the afghanistan withdraw was botched to say the least and the economy is the worse its been in a long time with regards to jobs and the consumer price index. I remember us arguing about this amount of inflation as "republican delusions" at the beginning of the year and long behold is come to fruition and isn't seemingly transitory.

Also factor in his mental state. Even if you don't agree with straight blaming the administration with everything here, keep in mind they would take complete credit and be boasting about all of it- had these things went well. And had this all happened under a 2nd trump term, he would be regarded as the worst president ever by everyone.

He thinks he's in a room when he's outside.. this guy got votes!!?!?!?!?! tells you a LOT about the average voter citizen .. no wonder the globalists want you dead..

giphy-downsized-large.gif

I voted that he's VERY BAD.

He's not even a year in and the border is a clusterf*ck, COVID is a political weapon he's happy to abuse, Afghanistan is a disaster, he's ruined the job market by continuing to pay people to not work, landowners learned that renters can legally become squatters, inflation is hitting Americans hard, and his rhetoric seems to focus on anything but the issues that tax paying Americans are most concerned about.

On another high note, the US did manage to lose 13 Service Members and murder Afghan civilians, including 7 innocent children, a mere 8 months into his Presidency.

Back