Opinion How good or bad a President is Joe Biden so far?

How good or bad a President is Joe Biden so far?

• Total voters
Apparently, I voted "He's very bad" when the poll went up. But the reality is, the guy's just a dud. As in, there are probably a million people in the US who could do a comparable job.

I mean, it's hard to argue that there weren't at least as many people who could have done a much better job than Trump. But at least with Trump, if you liked the guy and the way he did things (which is odd to me, but to each his own), he wasn't interchangeable with those million other potential replacements.

I voted for him but I think he's been below average to bad.

I know it's controversial and it could have been cleaner but I do appreciate him getting out of Afghanistan. Other than that, he seems lost and directionless. He's appealed to the woke mob in several instances. The mandates and supply chain issues are unacceptable.

At best, he's a lame duck president. At worst, he's incompetent. Either way, I see the Democrats losing badly in 2024. I think they thought Biden was going to be a transitional president and that Kamala would take his place in 2024. While that is still probably going to happen, she has done absolutely no favor for herself and has been utterly unlikable.

I'm sure it will be non-stop attacks of racism if you don't vote for or like Kamala in 2024 and when the Republicans take office, the "left" will think that the other half of the country are racists and white supremacists. Civil unrest will increase tenfold and China will be licking their lips.
Harris has zero chance...highly doubt that she is on the ticket.

Harris has zero chance...highly doubt that she is on the ticket.

Dems aren't going to remove her. They are desperate to be the party to elect the first woman and most importantly, woman of color as president. They need that in the history books to lock up those votes and virtue signal it forever. If they remove her from the ticket, they'll get called racist themselves and upholding white supremacy by that faction of the party,

Instead, they'll run her and if (when) she loses, they can just blame half the country for being racist and take the blame off themselves.

Last edited:
Dems aren't going to remove her. They are desperate to be the party to elect the first woman and most importantly, woman of color as president. They need that in the history books to lock up those votes and virtue signal it forever. If they remove from from the ticket, they'll get called racist themselves and upholding white supremacy by that faction of the part.

Instead, they'll run her and if (when) she loses, they can just blame half the country for being racist and take the blame off themselves.
Don't disagree with your thought process but they won't put a sure loser out there. Right now, she's a sure thing loser. Unless there is massive change over 3 years (which I don't think she is capable or doing or supporting) I can't see them doing it (running her).

I voted for him but I think he's been below average to bad.

I know it's controversial and it could have been cleaner but I do appreciate him getting out of Afghanistan. Other than that, he seems lost and directionless. He's appealed to the woke mob in several instances. The mandates and supply chain issues are unacceptable.

At best, he's a lame duck president. At worst, he's incompetent. Either way, I see the Democrats losing badly in 2024. I think they thought Biden was going to be a transitional president and that Kamala would take his place in 2024. While that is still probably going to happen, she has done absolutely no favor for herself and has been utterly unlikable.

I'm sure it will be non-stop attacks of racism if you don't vote for or like Kamala in 2024 and when the Republicans take office, the "left" will think that the other half of the country are racists and white supremacists. Civil unrest will increase tenfold and China will be licking their lips.

2024 will be based solely on if Republicans will take advantage of the current momentum in this years elections....

Or will they squander it by doing nothing like always.

Too soon to say worst POTUS of all time, but undoubtedly the worst in modern history.

The dude has been positively, impressively terrible.

But let's be real. He is not steering the ship.

I feel sorry for him. He belongs in a home not the leader of the free world

Not being american..

I don't fucking know dudes..

For all the bad press and unfiltered shit trump said we have russia moving in, a skydiving stock market/crypto, more unstability, a shaky look forgetting names, falling etc..

I've been around for 7 presidents and love them or hate them, agree or disagree with them.. The american president has been the leader of the west.. at this point it's getting questionable..

He ended a war instead of starting or continuing one, even though it was politically damaging to do so, which makes him miles better than our last two presidents.

Easily the worst of my lifetime. Hateful divisive rhetoric, eroding our rights, ignoring the border, failing on Covid. Not sure what he's done well, honestly. He's a shell of the man he once was, being propped up in front of a teleprompter obviously having little understanding of what he's saying.

He ended a war instead of starting or continuing one, even though it was politically damaging to do so, which makes him miles better than our last two presidents.
How you do something matters you are touting his greatest failure. Afghanistan was a disgrace.

I think the secret hope is Michelle Obama runs. I'm sure there is a lot of pressure behind the scenes for it. If it were to happen, I think she is the only that could pull off 2024 for the Dems. Realistically though, it'll be Harris/Buttigeig and they are going to get crushed.
I've seen Harris in a few recent interviews and she is truly an empty vessel. Proof literally anyone can reach the top with the right connections.

The results of the poll are that less than 11% believe Joe Biden is doing better than an average job. 53% believe Joe Biden is the worst and one of the worst presidents in history.

{<redford}

The do-nothing administration.

Every campaign promise broken:

ON DOMESTIC POLICY:

No $15 minimum wage, even though they had the power to pass it. - The result. Nobody wants to work for wages that can't even pay rent anymore.

Kept the previous administrations border policy.

No student debt relief.

No public option for the ACA.

Increased fracking.

Imposed vaccine mandates after lying about it.

Has tallied more deaths and hospitalizations than the previous administration despite saying it was an administration failure. Now "there is no federal solution."

Uses divisive rhetoric with regards to people who individually reject an unnecessary medical intervention.

No free community college.

Gave less financial relief during the pandemic than the previous administration despite having more time.

Drastically increased the funding and power of the Capitol Police, basically turning them into a new domestic intelligence organization.

ON FOREIGN POLICY;

Didn't restore the Iran Nuclear Deal.

Bombed Syria despite criticizing the previous administration for doing so.

Also bombed Somalia for some reason.

Authorized the Assassination of the Haitian President.

Continues to sell "defensive" weapons to the war criminal Saudis despite criticizing the previous administration for doing the same. I don't see any goddamn shields; just more bombs used to kill innocent civilians in Yemen.

THE LIST GOES ON

The ONLY thing Biden got right at all his ENTIRE first term was getting out of Afghanistan, and he even fucked that up by not utilizing Bagram and Kandahar.

The Democratic Party is going to get wiped out in the midterms and 2024 because he lied way too many times to count to the voters who elected him. He isn't even trying to fight for the agenda he promised. Hell, he might not even make it past the democratic primary in 2024.

Back