Opinion How good or bad a President is Joe Biden so far?

How good or bad a President is Joe Biden so far?

• Total voters
Trump is a full blown fascist that wanted to destroy American democracy with his election fraud lies To install himself as permanent ruler of America.. his base openly welcomes fascism and countless republican politicians went along with it

I’ll stick with my point that the American right wing are Fn idiots
Do you actually believe this nonsense or are you just here to look insane on a daily basis.

Do you actually believe this nonsense or are you just here to look insane on a daily basis.

Listen we all get that you’re a complete fool but are you denying Trump tried to overturn an election based solely off of lies?

everything you believe is idiotic. You think the pandemic is fake, the vaccines are killing more
People than the virus and you deny reality happening in front of your face

Listen we all get that you’re a complete fool but are you denying Trump tried to overturn an election based solely off of lies?

everything you believe is idiotic. You think the pandemic is fake, the vaccines are killing more
People than the virus and you deny reality happening in front of your face
Again kong lmao. You’re so pathetic you couldn’t even stand staying banned from a karate forum…. Fact check that asshole

Again kong lmao. You’re so pathetic you couldn’t even stand staying banned from a karate forum…. Fact check that asshole

Why can’t you just answer the question? Oh right cause you’re a lying fool.

did trump try to overturn the election based off of lies?

It's not just the right wing, it is everyone that gets duped into hyper partisan think, like how some called Trump a Hitlerian anti-Semite then also a shill for Israel, or the "anti-racists" that think whites are inferior, should be treated differently and wiped from the map.

You can also be a Muslim and kill Muslims: just look at all the endless conflict in the Middle East, the Chechen-Dagestan conflicts, Shia vs Sunni, Isis killing all the moderates, etc.
When did people say Trump was an anti-Semite? A person can be xenophobic or racist and not be anti-Semitic, I've heard plenty of people say the first two but not the latter.

I don't think you deserve that wrassler's username. Can we do something about that?

WHAT!

Why can’t you just answer the question? Oh right cause you’re a lying fool.

did trump try to overturn the election based off of lies?
Lies? Like what 81 million wanted the dumpster fire biden … why don’t you answer why you got banned and had to come back ? Oh that’s right you’re too pathetic in real life.

Lies? Like what 81 million wanted the dumpster fire biden … why don’t you answer why you got banned and had to come back ? Oh that’s right you’re too pathetic in real life.

You’re still not responding to the question but I expect as much from a bad troll

Dude has got to be trolling. I legit lol'd when I read his response.
When did people say Trump was an anti-Semite? A person can be xenophobic or racist and not be anti-Semitic, I've heard plenty of people say the first two but not the latter.
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/12/donald-trump-anti-semitic-remarks
https://www.washingtonpost.com/outl...toking-anti-semitism-while-claiming-fight-it/
https://www.haaretz.com/world-news/...ting-america-s-biggest-anti-semites-1.8868336
https://www.wgbh.org/news/commentary/2020/08/28/anti-semitism-trump-and-the-republican-convention

I'm just going to leave this here...

enn75ba3isv71.png

Yes. 70% of independents think he is shit, despite the media and big tech telling them not to. Simply because BDS.

70% of independents believe he's either the worst president ever or one of the worst presidents ever?

Well they also said Obama was a secret Muslim but at the same time a warmonger who dropped bombs on so many innocents in the Middle East.

These right wing people are Fn idiots

I think most can agree that Obama wasn't a bad president. He wasn't great, but he wasn't bad.

Trump is a full blown fascist that wanted to destroy American democracy with his election fraud lies To install himself as permanent ruler of America.. his base openly welcomes fascism and countless republican politicians went along with it

I’ll stick with my point that the American right wing are Fn idiots

I hope that you can someday realize that these viewpoints are just as foolish as the birther and secret Muslim comments that are made by some of the right wing folks.

I think most can agree that Obama wasn't a bad president. He wasn't great, but he wasn't bad.

I hope that you can someday realize that these viewpoints are just as foolish as the birther and secret Muslim comments that are made by some of the right wing folks.

There’s nothing foolish about them. The problem is you nuts don’t believe in reality any longer. Trump is most certainly a fascist

Trump tried to overthrow democracy based solely off of lies. Can you at least recognize that there was no voter fraud that helped Biden get elected?

Fair enough, but that is hardly a dominant accusation thrown his way. Most of those articles more so talk about his tolerance of actual anti-Semites or problematic policy. Being pro Israel is definitely more about Evangelical Zionism than it is about protecting the Jewish people.

The biggest problem with Trump is he has no real stances on anything, he's a spineless flip flopper with no real vision, he tells people what they want to hear. He might not be racist at all, but he'll cater to racists if it's beneficial.

You could try to twist that and say he's a true representative, but the Republican gameplan he perfected was appealing to a hardcore minority of the electorate that strategically wins large areas of dirt that are overly represented in the federal government. Stoke fear and get people angry, it's what got him votes and it's what brought so many out to vote against him after 4 years of it.

At least Obama presented well and was a charismatic sort of a guy, he could handle any of those public speeches very well. Biden is pretty old and certainly acts like it.

From my part of the world (Australia) I still can't quite understand how Biden was the best candidate for the democrats. Or did they pick someone ineffectual and willing to toe the line because they could control him?

From here it looks like Bernie Sanders would have been the best leader, though he might not be as pliable as Biden and perhaps a little too far left, I'm not sure.

Can you answer the question or will you just play run around all day. Seems like that’s all you guys do.

Do you think the election was stolen?

No I don't think it was stolen, but it's not unreasonable to question the outcome. This could ring true if Trump would have won as well. Things were done way different this time around due to covid. The amount of mail in ballots leave a lot of room for fuckery.

It also makes more sense than all of the Russia bullshit that the Democrats were running with during Trumps term. The fallout would have been similar from the left if Trump would have won, and it's very naive to think different. Just look at all of the riots that lead up to the election.

It was a close race that would have left the country divided regardless of the outcome. It's very possible that there was some corruption that could have caused it to swing either way; but Joe Biden is our president, and even if he's shit we all need to move on and accept it.

No I don't think it was stolen, but it's not unreasonable to question the outcome. This could ring true if Trump would have won as well. Things were done way different this time around due to covid. The amount of mail in ballots leave a lot of room for fuckery.

It's also makes more sense than the Russia bullshit that the Democrats were running with during Trumps term. The fallout would have been similar from the left if Trump would have won, and it's very naive to think different. Just look at all of the riots that lead up to the election.

It was a close election and it's very possible that there was some corruption that could have caused it to swing either way; but Joe Biden is our president, and even if he's shit we all need to move on and accept it.

Except the Russians bullshit as you called it resulted in many people being convicted and a direct link to Trump.

there was nothing like that on the “election fraud” conspiracy you guys believe in.

Do you think it’s still okay to question the validity of the election this many months from the election. Almost a year now

Back