Opinion How good or bad a President is Joe Biden so far?

How good or bad a President is Joe Biden so far?

• Total voters

DoctorDeelon

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Even Nixon got a lot of good stuff done... not Biden!

Yeah he's worse than Trump, George Bush and Clinton.

He shows no leadership ability whatsoever, even his team and VP won't stick behind him on a lot of issues. They said Trump was a divisive piece of shit, but Biden seems to be at least on par with that.

I don't know why the Democratic voters thought Biden was the best choice to run the party. The guy is dog water, he's a clown.

The telling part of that Gallup poll is the rating by party, which shows 10% approval values from Republicans and 95% from Democrats.

America is doomed. The exaggeration and division is so wide I don't see how it's regained unless the country starts offering up some fresh options for leadership.

I think he is at or just below average. He is a place holder. A paper napkin and he will resign after 2022 elections to let his token “we need a black female on the ticket” take over and then he will be one of the best ever according to some because he stood aside for “progress”

The telling part of that Gallup poll is the rating by party, which shows 10% approval values from Republicans and 95% from Democrats.

America is doomed. The exaggeration and division is so wide I don't see how it's regained unless the country starts offering up some fresh options for leadership.

Federal government should keep their nose out of states’ matters, states should keep their noses out of local matters.

For heaven’s sake, if people feel SO strongly about issues like abortion, transgenders in youth sports, guns, and whatever else, let states handle it. Even cities and towns can handle passing their own laws.

People can be expected to follow local laws…just because you’re allowed to drive 75 mph in one place doesn’t mean you can do it in another place. Just because you may carry a gun in one place doesn’t mean you may carry somewhere else.

He's not President tho. I mean, he has the title, but he doesn't have a fully functioning brain, and just does what his Deep State handlers tell him.

Joe Biden is just a puppet for the NWO that's intentionally collapsing the system for the The Great Reset. Biden is suffering from dementia, but even if he was healthy he would still be a puppet. The corruption surrounding him is massive, and if he started pushing back against his handlers that corruption would suddenly become news with the MSM that have protected him, and he would be destroyed and forced out. He's compromised in more than one way. He's not going to get any better. People need to have a better understanding of The Great Reset. It's an authoritarian NWO lead by the global elite. In 2010 Klaus Schwab and the WEF talked about the capture of democratic structures and institutions to make this possible.

The only issue i care really strongly about is fighting the CCP, and considering i expected former vice president Biden to completely suck the CCP's cock, i have to say that i'm positively surprised. His policies towards the PRC are not good at all, but much less terrible than i anticipated, so i will give him credit for that.

The problem if this numbers are true is how is it possible that 95% of Dems approve of this? Are they lying? So self received that they actually believe it? Or worse?

Back