Elections Amusing CT that Michelle Obama will replace Biden. Karl Rove rubbishes it.

<WhatIsThis>

How does that work? Am I "defending the CT", or am I saying with no evidence that she wouldn't want to do the job? They're mutually exclusive.

But since you're 100% sure it's a muh conspiracy theory and she would never run, would you delete your account if she did?
If she did run , which I think is exceedingly unlikely, I would say the rigthywing CT was right and I was wrong.

As for your comment: you have no evidence she hates working, so it's just something you threw out there to dismiss the claim by Rove that she hates politics. Rove said that because she said that in her book.

Don’t try and foist this shit off on the left. I never met anyone that wanted her as president. Have seen plenty chuds here fantasizing that she has a cock and that she’s going to jump in for Biden.
really?

If she did run , which I think is exceedingly unlikely, I would say the rigthywing CT was right and I was wrong.

As for your comment: you have no evidence she hates working, so it's just something you threw out there to dismiss the claim by Rove that she hates politics. Rove said that because she said that in her book.
Conspiracies, generally speaking, relate to private agreements to perform criminal or harmful conduct.

What possibly about any plan to get Michelle into office would be criminal or harmful?

Not every theory or prediction is a conspiracy theory you goofball.

Conspiracies, generally speaking, relate to private agreements to perform criminal or harmful conduct.

What possibly about any plan to get Michelle into office would be criminal or harmful?

Not every theory or prediction is a conspiracy theory you goofball.
I didn't say it was crimminal or harmfull, it's just a weird out-there rightwing CT, because as Rove says she doesn't like politics and all the issues that comes with it.

This is along the lines of some rightwingers saying that Obama is running the Biden W.H. behind the scenes.

There's a difference between a few Liberals wanting her to run and there being a behind-the- scenes scheme to get her to replace Biden on the ticket.
It’s there?

Politicians love their polls
Previously, a threat to democracy was trending, so the democrats ran with it. If Michelle polls favorably…… it’s just polling right?

The same people that think the election was stollen, think Michele Obama wants to be President. I guess you can’t fix stupid.

i can't figure out why anyone would want to be president.

I didn't say it was crimminal or harmfull, it's just a weird out-there rightwing CT, because as Rove says she doesn't like politics and all the issues that comes with it.

This is along the lines of some rightwingers saying that Obama is running the Biden W.H. behind the scenes.
He only said that would be how he’d like to do it, and clearly Biden is either on vacation or eating ice cream, he isn’t running shit

crimminal should ABSOLUTELY be spelled like this.

More than any other politicians in history (with the possible exception of Trump), the Obamas love being celebrities. That was, imo, the main reason Barack wanted the job. Now that they have been somewhat out of the limelight for awhile, I am sure they are craving attention again.

if she did win, she would win in a landslide, unfortunately. There is no way to attack her. theress would kiss he ass and if you said anything to her you are a racist or a transphobe. If she wants the job, it is hers.

How do you know that those pics were doctored?

Real vs doctored (what you posted)

1_Screenshot_8_34.png
1_Screenshot_9_33.png

I suggest finding a new hobby.

@cottagecheesefan

I just saw "Lloyd Austin" speak live and there were no skin tags near the left eye and that mole on his lip was gone.

Back