Elections Amusing CT that Michelle Obama will replace Biden. Karl Rove rubbishes it.

This is seriously disgusting and pathetic. You and people who try and spread this crap are in serious need of mental help.
Your first sentence is true. The second needs some editing.

It's not really a conspiracy, they figured they would rather run Michelle than biden a 2nd time. Which, you know, fair enough. Look at biden recently

Now at this point, its clear he wants to be the candidate. But a number of things can still happen. Michelle Obama stated she doesn't want to run, so I doubt that would happen now
She doesn't want to run; as Rove says she has made that clear; that she doesn't like politics and doesn't want to deal with it. So a few Dems thinking Michelle would be a good choice is a moot point when Michelle doesn't want it.

@cottagecheesefan

I'm still waiting to get a good look at Lloyd Austin.
It's not like you to post this photoshopped Michelle stuff. It's something an alt-righty / far rightish poster would do.

Dems voted for a guy with brutal dementia who didn't even campaign, lol at pretending they wouldn't all vote for Big Mike.

She doesn't hate politics, she hates working. I'm sure she'd like to GET the job, but she wouldn't want to do the job.
This is your feeble attempt at trying to defend the CT because you have no evidence she hates working.

Last edited:
Karl Rove as a voice of reason for the right. Who had that on their bingo card?
What? Did you read the post?

Michelle Obama saw her husband being treated like dirt. She saw him age rapidly because of the stress. I doubt she wants to be a part of that.

focus on the teeth.
htl-237-2024-01Iissue_GOLD_html_782a7407616f03c.png

htl-237-2024-01Iissue_GOLD_html_6f503609510dc315.png

Follow up with detailed focus of the teeth. Zoom in on the front teeth. The shape of the two front upper incisors is exactly the same, with the right tooth shaped on the edge exactly the same. Then note the big front incisor tooth on the right. It slightly overlaps the tooth to its right in both photographs. Observe the obvious overlap in the two photos. Also, notice that the canine tooth (two teeth apart from the incisor) on the right side is significantly sloped inward, just as it is in the African photograph. The two noses are also a good match, along with the cheek ridges from the smile exertion. Yes sir, Michele has Big Mike’s teeth in a nearly perfect match!
htl-237-2024-01Iissue_GOLD_html_d1bd545ed78efa6f.png

Big Mike’s trapezius muscles are another dead giveaway, much more developed like with an athletic male. Big Mike played college football at Oregon State Univ in the early 1980 decade. The most convincing evidence is with the teeth. It is the teeth that present the irrefutable evidence that Michelle Obama is really Big Mike. It is well known by forensic criminal investigators that the teeth frequently provide the conclusive proof for identifying a murder victim. They have much greater data like with X-Ray slides. Consider this as decisive dental confirmation of the true identity of Michelle is that of a man. He was born with the name Michael LaVaughn Robinson. Meet Big Mike. He quit the football team in college, where his teammates reported that he had to permit the woman inside to be free. Since that time, he has been one of the most remarkable transgender examples in American lore. Much gender hormone therapy is involved. See Uncensored New Zealand (HERE). As footnote, in previous Hat Trick Letter publications, the green chiffon dress was featured on stage, a poor wardrobe choice indeed. It outlined very effectively Big Mike’s genital package below the belt. No woman displays such a package. The Jackass wishes Michele Obama runs for president in the Democrat Party. It would be a veritable circus with ambitious reporters, a great source of entertainment, and a cemetery for the corrupt to the core Democrats.
The installation of a male gay couple occupying the US White House is perhaps the greatest sham in US political history. Not one quarter of the American public realizes that Michele Obama is actually Big Mike, born male. The incredible gullibility of the people is a travesty. Following the end of the Obama II Admin, Michele had the opportunity to relax, write his autobiography, and let his hair down, along with letting the beard grow. Ample hormone therapy might be required for another decade or more. Here is Big Mike in 2018 in a more relaxed environment without the press hounds, when his husband is no longer serving as president.
htl-237-2024-01Iissue_GOLD_html_97ab7b269c73977.jpg
Please tell me you're joking. It's hard to tell these days.

It's not like you to post this photoshopped Michelle stuff. It's something an alt-righty / far rightish poster would do.

This is your feeble attempt at trying to defend the CT because you have no evidence she hates working.
Sometimes I just want to stir up the monkeys.

<WhatIsThis>

How does that work? Am I "defending the CT", or am I saying with no evidence that she wouldn't want to do the job? They're mutually exclusive.

But since you're 100% sure it's a muh conspiracy theory and she would never run, would you delete your account if she did?

That seems like an insane amount of effort to just "stir up" some people.
I copied and pasted that. Took about 3 minutes. Source was a Jim Willie monthly report.

In this instance I was more interested in the possible reactions.

Considering she's the #3 betting favorite, and would easily move to betting favorite and trounce Trump if she were to run I don't see why it is so objectionable that people are predicting she might step in for Biden. Please tell me how that is in Bigfoot or we didn't land on the Moon territory?

Maybe she doesn't want to run, I'm sure her best friend Karl Rove knows her very well, but there's likely a lot of people that do want her to run within the Dem party. Her last name and popularity compared to every other option goes a long way.

It's a pretty vile conspiracy to spread.
It's "vile" to deny, because it is true.

Subtle means to censor my free speech is worse. I can say what I want and what others decide to believe is their own business.

It's "vile" to deny, because it is true.

Subtle means to censor my free speech is worse. I can say what I want and what others decide to believe is their own business.
You can say stupid vile shit and I can call you put on. FREEDOM FOR ALL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back