Media Max Holloway: "Ilia tweets like an angry girlfriend"

13Seconds

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score

lol.gif

Last edited:
Everybody tweets like an angry girlfriend. Grown men fighting on Twitter ffs…
<{clintugh}>

Angry boyfriends are mean and/or longwinded on twitter, too. Grown women fighting on Twitter is ridiculous as well.

It's not about gender. It's about being fucking stupid on Twitter. Or X, which I believe it's called these days.

Angry boyfriends are mean and/or longwinded on twitter, too. Grown women fighting on Twitter is ridiculous as well.

It's not about gender. It's about being fucking stupid on Twitter. Or X, which I believe it's called these days.

'Only chicks send long messages'

- some guy who has gone through an entire thesaurus and urban dictionary to drunkenly text his ex-girlfriend at 3am in the morning to tell her that she is promiscuous while parked outside her house. And then following it up with 10 more text novels begging for her back.

I'm so tired of people winning a title for the first time and then start to make all sorts of demands as if they were these long time champs that have cleaned out the division. A champ should just fight whomever is deemed the #1 contender.

A zero defense champ making demands on who he fights is definitely not BMF material.

Back