Opinion How good or bad a President is Joe Biden so far?

How good or bad a President is Joe Biden so far?

• Total voters
All you Americans complaining about gas prices should try Europe. Your gas is still dirt cheap!

Even Nixon got a lot of good stuff done... not Biden!

Yeah he's worse than Trump, George Bush and Clinton.

He shows no leadership ability whatsoever, even his team and VP won't stick behind him on a lot of issues. They said Trump was a divisive piece of shit, but Biden seems to be at least on par with that.

I don't know why the Democratic voters thought Biden was the best choice to run the party. The guy is dog water, he's a clown.

I was one of them who voted for Biden. It was a choice of trusting someone who was openly willing to start World war 3 or a peaceful president to open a dialog with other countries. What happened in Afghanistan is the leftover from Trump's failed foreign policy. All Biden did was to honor the agreement and asked for an extension when need more time to bring troops home. Trump is the one that negotiated with the Taliban which resulted them taking over the country. Back at home, Biden attempted to bring both parties together, unfortunately, both parties remain farther apart. One of the Biden's successful foreign policy was to bring Iran back to the negotiations. If Trump was in charge again, he would have challenge countries like China, Iran even possibility Russia which would ultimately lead to a war we don't want. Biden was the safer choice if we want a peaceful world for the next 4 years.

I just dont like the whole Afghanistan shit that went down

Recall branden, he’s at 28% and still dropping

no one thinks biden is actually making any decisions, the guy blows it when he decides to go off scrip during conversation, how could he possibly be allowed to make meaningful decisions?

he botched the withdrawal and is doing nothing to worse when it comes to the border as far as the citizens of this country are concerned...

He was a stupid man before he went senile. He can't get anything right and it seems intentional.

Those results in the poll are ugly, worse than I had thought they would be.

The telling part of that Gallup poll is the rating by party, which shows 10% approval values from Republicans and 95% from Democrats.

America is doomed. The exaggeration and division is so wide I don't see how it's regained unless the country starts offering up some fresh options for leadership.
It looks like our country is done. Too many warped minds. Too many individual freedoms quickly fading away.

Not allowed to take questions. Will "get in trouble" by who? who fucking knows. Rarely makes sense when talking. Openly gropes children.

Someone is running this administration but it ain't the President or Vice President.

How are you not the worst when you're just a senile figurehead?

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the needle is not really affected by whomever the president is. I don't want to say it's like arguing over what logo to have for the next four years, but... it's sort of like arguing over what logo to have for the next four years.

80% see him as below average or worse.

I think that other 20% will be in for a big surprise come the midterms. Just cheerleading your party instead of calling them out is a recipe for disaster

White Privilege Joe Biden is a joke.
He doesn’t even have die hard supporters in his own party.

Back