Social Harvard president, Claudine Gay resigns.

Was she even qualified for this position?

• Yes

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • No

Votes: 80 86.0%
  • Wood

Votes: 7 7.5%

• Total voters
I'm not the one burdened with answering a question because I'm not the one who asserted Rufo was a racist. You did.

You're now confirming your only evidence to smear him as a racist is because he opposes the integration of Critical Race Theory concepts into public education-- an extremist political philosophy explicitly rooted in Marxist thought; then a ridiculous equivalency between this and Jim Crow laws, without any specification of how these are equivalent, specifically in the context of how that would prove the man a racist, and finally, a vague allusion of "ties to eugenicists" which you haven't documented.

This is why everyone is mocking you. You are more hateful than the people you presume to judge. And, like so many hateful people have so often been, you are so full of hate for your alleged boogeyman that you are blinded by how prejudiced you are. All of your resentments are inclinations of association, presupposition, intuition, and other forms of weak inductive assumption.

Why do you think Rufo pushed so hard to have her fired and why do you think he was so happy when she resigned? Why did he gloat over her "scalp"?

Go ahead and say she was anti-Semetic and that angered him. She wasn't and it didn't. Go ahead and say it was her scholarship. It wasn't. Go ahead and say she's a DEI. She wasn't.

The people mocking me don't matter, it's what they do. They're alt right foot soldiers, they bring absolutely nothing of value to the discussion. They try to bully me off topic so I usually just ignore them. If you're on their team, you need to seriously reconsider your life choices.

You didn't get my point in referencing Jim Crowe and post civil rights. Do you understand those waves in the conservative war on education and see that I'm saying we're in the third wave? Do you even know about the second wave and how it sanitized slavery in education?

And why do people throw "Marxist thought" out like it's a demon? That smells a lot like McCarthyism, every economist studies Marx. CRT isn't radical, but more importantly using this (wildly confused) panic they've created laws like "Stop Woke" in Florida. You probably love that law but sane people know it's insane and pretty fascist. It's making life hell for teachers for obvious reasons.

I'd love for you to describe how I'm hateful.

Why do you think Rufo pushed so hard to have her fired and why do you think he was so happy when she resigned? Why did he gloat over her "scalp"?
How many times do you need to deflect a direct question demanding you substantiate a claim by asking a question?

There is no correlation between wanting this woman fired, which millions of Americans wanted, and being a racist. There is no causation by wanting her "scalp", which is just another way of saying that, to be a racist.
The people mocking me don't matter, it's what they do. They're alt right foot soldiers, they bring absolutely nothing of value to the discussion. They try to bully me off topic so I usually just ignore them. If you're on their team, you need to seriously reconsider your life choices.

You didn't get my point in referencing Jim Crowe and post civil rights. Do you understand those waves in the conservative war on education and see that I'm saying we're in the third wave? Do you even know about the second wave and how it sanitized slavery in education?

And why do people throw "Marxist thought" out like it's a demon? That smells a lot like McCarthyism, every economist studies Marx. CRT isn't radical, but more importantly using this (wildly confused) panic they've created laws like "Stop Woke" in Florida. You probably love that law but sane people know it's insane and pretty fascist. It's making life hell for teachers for obvious reasons.

I'd love for you to describe how I'm hateful.
Good Lord, what a self-righteous twat you've become: "reconsider" my "life choices". You're worse than a hellfire and brimstone preacher. Nobody is confused by your vacuous blathering about Jim Crow. This history isn't obscure. You're hateful, simply, because you are smearing a man with a pejorative label, one you wield dripping in contempt, despite being entirely unable to produce even a modicum of evidence to substantiate it.

Good person or not, his “debate” style is shit… he constantly makes baseless assertions and twists and turns while failing to substantiate. There is no way he’s doing that in good faith.

i don't like his posting style either, it's very accusatory and mostly baseless (sorry sherbro). i don't think he's doing it on purpose, just really really into the woke stuff and can't see it. it's hard having a discussion with him when he goes off on tangents.

i don't like his posting style either, it's very accusatory and mostly baseless (sorry sherbro). i don't think he's doing it on purpose, just really really into the woke stuff and can't see it. it's hard having a discussion with him when he goes off on tangents.

these people are absolutely terrible. don't be fooled.

Yes, but Rufo was far more successful.

If the Congressional questions about anti-Semitism was not the cause of Gay resigning, but because she was black, then why did the Upenn president, M. Elizabeth Magill, ALSO resign just four days after she appeared before Congress.

Magill is white.

Seems pretty fucking obvious these school heads resigned due to the Congressional panel questions about anti-Semitism.

Seems pretty fucking obvious these school heads resigned due to the Congressional panel questions about anti-Semitism.

I was more impressed with Harvard suddenly pretending to care about “Free Speech” with students calling for Jewish Genocide… but have been the worst campus for censoring conservative voices for a long time now

If they had been consistent in this regards then their argument that they were protecting “Free Speech” would hold water

As a result of their blatant inconsistencies, Gay took the fall for the appearance that Harvard is fine with Jews being threatened snd harassed on campus… But everyone else’s safe space will be protected

If she had just not been a twat in front of congress none of this happens, if she had simply not supported antisemitism, this doesn’t happen.

Back