Social Harvard president, Claudine Gay resigns.

Was she even qualified for this position?

• Yes

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • No

Votes: 80 86.0%
  • Wood

Votes: 7 7.5%

• Total voters
i don't think it was racist, she was under the microscope because under her mandate the whole israel debate happened, and that irritated some people who made a point to look deeper.
my thesis is that a vast number in the managerial academia is composed of charlatans, and she definitely is one. race has zero to do with it.
at least i have seen zero proof it has.

I'll reply after work, but I do agree she had to go.

If you couldn't find the story of Rufo and the allegations your Google Fu is weak.

Says the gal who hasn’t posted one source despite making the initial claim Gay was terminated from her position due to racism…

Troll on, I guess.

<Fedor23>

i don't think it was racist, she was under the microscope because under her mandate the whole israel debate happened, and that irritated some people who made a point to look deeper.
my thesis is that a vast number in the managerial academia is composed of charlatans, and she definitely is one. race has zero to do with it.
at least i have seen zero proof it has.
You don’t need proof, haven’t you heard of this Rufo guy?!

Wrong.

There are standards that are rigidly defined and the question didn't satisfy them.

You can bend this however you want, but it was a question that only required a Yes or No answer.

I bet if she was asked if calling for the lynching of Blacks was against their policy that she would have given a direct answer. Wait, who are we kidding? It would have never even made it to that point. That shit would have been squashed before it ever started.

Says the gal who hasn’t posted one source despite making the initial claim Gay was terminated from her position due to racism…

Troll on, I guess.

<Fedor23>

I never claimed she was terminated as she resigned.

I said she wasn't wrong when she said she was being attacked for racist reasons, and cited the Rufo connection.

Not once have I said otherwise or that she shouldn't resign.

The fact she was blasted with that level of scrutiny was definitely racist, though, and to prove a point someone else did the same thing to the wife of someone complaining about the plagiarism and she was guilty of the same thing.

Not acceptable for the president of Harvard though.

The person whose wife was also accused of plagiarism is an Ashkenazi Jewish person named Bill Ackman and he led the a coalition of Jewish donors to get Gay ousted.

The person whose wife was also accused of plagiarism is an Ashkenazi Jewish person named Bill Ackman and he led the a coalition of Jewish donors to get Gay ousted.

Yeah, I named him earlier in the thread but didn't remember it or have time to look it up while at work.

Yeah, I named him earlier in the thread but didn't remember it or have time to look it up while at work.

Yea he literally said anti-semitism is the reason he tried to get her ousted.

I never claimed she was terminated as she resigned.

I said she wasn't wrong when she said she was being attacked for racist reasons, and cited the Rufo connection.
So reply #6 and you STILL haven’t posted anything supporting your position… “Citing the Rufo connection” means absolutely nothing, especially if you can’t actually explain how he’s racist or how the investigation into Gay was based on racism.

If you won’t actually post links or information supporting your point, maybe you can tell me in your own words how you’ve determined Rufo is racist and how the investigation into Gay was due to racism… pretty please.

JFC, you're a disgrace.

People like you are the reason the word "racist" holds little value, anymore.

This argument is happening all over the place.

I could just spit out the things everyone is saying, but I initially avoided this topic because I'm tired of these exchanges.

This is the third wave of anti black backlash in education. Jim Crowe, post civil rights and now the CRT era. Conservatives have always won and will win this time.

When I say this, do you have any idea what I'm talking about? Are you aware of those previous conflicts in education?

Do you think slaves benefitted from the skills they acquired while slaves?

I generally agree with your post, but you shouldn't use this video because it's missing 15-20 seconds from the beginning where the Jewish student starts shit.
Where’s your video to prove this

Back