Social Harvard president, Claudine Gay resigns.

Was she even qualified for this position?

• Yes

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • No

Votes: 80 86.0%
  • Wood

Votes: 7 7.5%

• Total voters
This argument is happening all over the place.

I could just spit out the things everyone is saying, but I initially avoided this topic because I'm tired of these exchanges.

This is the third wave of anti black backlash in education. Jim Crowe, post civil rights and now the CRT era. Conservatives have always won and will win this time.

When I say this, do you have any idea what I'm talking about? Are you aware of those previous conflicts in education?

Do you think slaves benefitted from the skills they acquired while slaves?
I was on the fence if you were trolling here, I honestly don’t have any memory for which accounts are serious and which are not, but this one pushed it over the line into clear parody.

I was on the fence if you were trolling here, I honestly don’t have any memory for which accounts are serious and which are not, but this one pushed it over the line into clear parody.

lol... either dude is blued pill into the oblivion of overwhelming self loathing from white guilt

Or a shitposting troll.

I go back and forth on this... not sure which

Not once have I said otherwise or that she shouldn't resign.

The fact she was blasted with that level of scrutiny was definitely racist, though, and to prove a point someone else did the same thing to the wife of someone complaining about the plagiarism and she was guilty of the same thing.

Not acceptable for the president of Harvard though.

lol... What scrutiny?

The accusations, scratch that, the proof of a her multiple examples of plagiarism in her key pieces were initially brought up years ago. Harvard "investigated' the claims and said they were not valid... lol.

Then Harvard lawyers threatened multiple lawsuits against the news agency that was going to report on them.

When this clown made an ass of herself made herself on the National Stage, she made herself a target to dig those claims back up and look into them again. Especially after insulting Jewish community from where Harvard receive significant donations.

You look like a total asshat, yet again, defending her and claiming racism. lol...

Especially when the UPenn White Female President was ousted almost immediately over the senate hearings.

Finally... Gay wasn't fired. She's still been reassigned and is still making the almost $1 Million per year salary. Even after it was proven she engaged in plagiarism that would have got any students expelled if they had done the same thing.

Are giving her a pass? Why should she get special treatment? C'mon... you can do it. Make yourself look like a complete racist shill yet again.

The incidents I'm talking about are well documented, you just can't much about them in American schools. You've heard of the United Daughters of the Confederacy?

Jim Crowe education is obvious and nobody disputes it. What isn't known as well is the southern backlash to proposed changes to how slavery was taught during the civil rights movement and the subsequent white washing that largely holds true to this day.

My comment about skills acquired during slavery wasn't a joke, that's where some people want education now.

New Florida standards teach students that some Black people benefited from slavery because it taught useful skills

What did I say that sounded like trolling?

This argument is happening all over the place.

I could just spit out the things everyone is saying, but I initially avoided this topic because I'm tired of these exchanges.

This is the third wave of anti black backlash in education. Jim Crowe, post civil rights and now the CRT era. Conservatives have always won and will win this time.

When I say this, do you have any idea what I'm talking about? Are you aware of those previous conflicts in education?

Do you think slaves benefitted from the skills they acquired while slaves?
You insufferable narcissist, just because someone disagrees with your ideas for education policy doesn't make that person a racist. Worse, analogizing the debate over whether CRT is appropriate in K-12 public school curriculums to segregationist laws affirms how nonexistent your comprehension of all of this is, and your drastic absence of any sense of proportion.

Protesting a political philosophy that insists on ideas like "institutional racism" isn't equivalent to insisting that blacks be denied access to schools based on the conceit there is something inherently racially inferior about them, nitwit. Get over yourself.

You insufferable narcissist, just because someone disagrees with your ideas for education policy doesn't make that person a racist. Worse, analogizing the debate over whether CRT is appropriate in K-12 public school curriculums to segregationist laws affirms how nonexistent your comprehension of all of this is, and the drastic absence any sense of proportion you possess.

Protesting a political philosophy that insists on ideas like "institutional racism" isn't equivalent to insisting that blacks be denied access to schools based on the conceit there is something inherently racially inferior about them, nitwit. Get over yourself.

OK, so you think CRT is being taught in K12?

And you don't believe systemic racism exists?

Just getting a feel for how stupid you are.

Last edited:
OK, so you think CRT is being taught in schools?

And you don't believe systemic racism exists?

Just getting a feel for how stupid you are.
Maybe you should be focused on yourself because you're the one squirming to change the subject, and are apparently too dumb to realize everyone can see how transparent that is. Do I think CRT is being taught in schools? Do I believe systemic racism exists? I don't care about that, here. Irrelevant.

Where is your evidence the man is a racist, nitwit?

I haven't been paying attention but is anyone still saying that Claudine Gay is overqualified for the position despite getting the position by plagiarizing others?

yup, I go back and forth.

he tends to go tooo far with his shrieks of "you k****ed MLK!"

and his opining about Red Lining. which he NEVER expands on.

he's a joke either way.

Maybe you should be focused on yourself because you're the one squirming to change the subject, and are apparently too dumb to realize everyone can see how transparent that is. Do I think CRT is being taught in schools? Do I believe systemic racism exists? I don't care about that, here. Irrelevant.

Where is your evidence the man is a racist, nitwit?

Nobody's squirming. Well, maybe you. Definitely you.

Nobody who knows who Rufo is and isn't an asshole should question his racism. The questions you refuse to answer demonstrate that.

He's been using lies to (by his own admission) erase any progressive teaching from schools using the scary words "critical race theory". This was exactly their goal in Jim Crowe and in the backlash following the civil rights movement.

Why do you think he had his sights on Gay? DEI, which she wasn't. He's against anything pro black.

His ties to eugenicists are just the icing on the cake.

Nobody's squirming. Well, maybe you. Definitely you.

Nobody who knows who Rufo is and isn't an asshole should question his racism. The questions you refuse to answer demonstrate that.

He's been using lies to (by his own admission) erase any progressive teaching from schools using the scary words "critical race theory". This was exactly their goal in Jim Crowe and in the backlash following the civil rights movement.

Why do you think he had his sights on Gay? DEI, which she wasn't. He's against anything pro black.

His ties to eugenicists are just the icing on the cake.
I'm not the one burdened with answering a question because I'm not the one who asserted Rufo was a racist. You did.

You're now confirming your only evidence to smear him as a racist is because he opposes the integration of Critical Race Theory concepts into public education-- an extremist political philosophy explicitly rooted in Marxist thought; then a ridiculous equivalency between this and Jim Crow laws, without any specification of how these are equivalent, specifically in the context of how that would prove the man a racist, and finally, a vague allusion of "ties to eugenicists" which you haven't documented.

This is why everyone is mocking you. You are more hateful than the people you presume to judge. And, like so many hateful people have so often been, you are so full of hate for your alleged boogeyman that you are blinded by how prejudiced you are. All of your resentments are inclinations of association, presupposition, intuition, and other forms of weak inductive assumption.

Back