International First US troops killed in Mideast since start of Gaza war

GFa9Pu8XsAAlXqI

I just don’t understand this guy. To be fair, he doesn’t understand himself either.

Someone needs to tell me why three reservist were in Jordan to be blown up in the first fucking place?

Ah, you're one of those guys...

Well if it's any consolation, Jordan isn't considered a jewish state.
Hope that helps

Yes, I am what’s called a reader; and that article explained the reason three reservists were there in the first place towards the end. Don’t want to spoil it for you.

Yes, I am what’s called a reader; and that article explained the reason three reservists were there in the first place towards the end. Don’t want to spoil it for you.

You clearly haven't. Tower 22 was staged as a place to kill militants in Syria.

Quote the part of the article you think relates to Israeli defense.

The 3 soldiers killed were reservists. That's interesting.

You clearly haven't. Tower 22 was staged as a place to kill militants in Syria.

Quote the part of the article you think relates to Israeli defense.
From the article:
of Tower 22. That base is along a Syrian highway leading into Iraq and ultimately Mosul, once a prominent base of the Islamic State group. It’s also a potential weapons shipment route over the road for Iran.

*I’m sure we need American kids being killed because something,something, nuclear capabilities.

From the article:
of Tower 22. That base is along a Syrian highway leading into Iraq and ultimately Mosul, once a prominent base of the Islamic State group. It’s also a potential weapons shipment route over the road for Iran.

*I’m sure we need American kids being killed because something,something, nuclear capabilities.
... so where is the jewish state beeing mentioned again?

The part were we are worried about Iran

So you can't figure any other reason for us positioning troops on the border with Syria, or no reason why we'd need to interdict arms from Iran to Mosul?

Don't try to lecture people when you clearly don't understand basic geography.

So you can't figure any other reason for us positioning troops on the border with Syria, or no reason why we'd need to interdict arms from Iran to Mosul?

Don't try to lecture people when you clearly don't understand basic geography.

Do you honestly believe three unskilled reservist were going to stop illegal arms trafficking?
Especially after the current presidential administration saw fit to leave billions of dollars in armament in a foreign country embedded with enemy combatants.
*Some of those weapons were even used in the Gaza attacks.

So?

When Iran fired on US troops while Trump was in office, Trump held a press conference to announce we would not retaliate and lied about the number of US troops injured.

I'd prefer a president who shoots back.
Wasn’t the response to assassinate Suleimani?

Wasn’t the response to assassinate Suleimani?

Nah.

Trump hit Suleimani first, which resulted in the Iranian strike. Trump took it, and lied about the casualties. I get it, he needed an excuse to get out and not have the strike result in further escalation.

Still dishonest to act like Biden is weak, when he at least had the nerves to push back.

Back