Social Harvard president, Claudine Gay resigns.

Was she even qualified for this position?

• Yes

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • No

Votes: 80 86.0%
  • Wood

Votes: 7 7.5%

• Total voters

William Munny

My Pronouns: Fuck/You
Banned
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Cancel culture at its finest and as always Black People are punished

Snowflake mayo babblers crying about their feelings won, smh

You realize the other University President who was outed was White... Right?

And she was booted immediately... without massive plagiarism and cheating on her PHD Dissertation

lol. The only reason Gay was allowed to linger as long as she did and almost survived was because she was black.

But hey... Stick with your garbage take

And she was booted immediately... without massive plagiarism and cheating on her PHD Dissertation

lol. The only reason Gay was allowed to linger as long as she did and almost survived was because she was black.

he's trolling.

he's a parody account.

giphy.gif

That took longer than expected. Was it the loss of $, new plagiarism, or Student Body Council calling for her to go that did it?

Last edited:

Dr. Gay is a celebrated social scientist with important contributions in the field who broke through the glass ceiling to become the president of the most respected university in the world.

There is no way the venerated board of Harvard would let a plagiarist get that position. I'm sure they only considered her merits and her fantastic skills in representing the university in public.

Dr. Gay is a celebrated social scientist with important contributions in the field who broke through the glass ceiling to become the president of the most respected university in the world.

There is no way the venerated board of Harvard would let a plagiarist get that position. I'm sure they only considered her merits and her fantastic skills in representing the university in public.

Now that's solid trolling

You should go back to doing Wadtucket bombs and liking every post in a thread...

You've really gone downhill since you've actually started posting

she certainly broke through the glasses ceiling. Taking obnoxious frames to new heights.

Back