Francis punches DC arm rocks him

He was HW champ and when he was in Strikeforce he was even better. But if you mean he wasn't scarier than the best special forces fighter with weapons, then that is true. But in unarmed combat he was number 1 on more than one occasion.
He just means he doesn't like DC

As much as I can't stand DC now - In his Prime he beats Francis and makes it look easy
I agree the DC from Strikeforce who dominated Barnett would toss Ngannou around with no effort. Ngannou hits really hard so could obviously land a knockout punch but that would be unlikely.

Pushed him, not PUNCHED!
You don't start terrorizing one guy's ass and face cause he pushed you.
if they go to court, the mma guys will lose badly.
this is all that can be concluded from this short video.
a push is battery, yes you can punch a man in response to pushing you and it is considered self defense.

I agree the DC from Strikeforce who dominated Barnett would toss Ngannou around with no effort. Ngannou hits really hard so could obviously land a knockout punch but that would be unlikely.
Ngannou vs a prime version of DC looks like DC vs Rumble or Beast ........ neither were much of a fight for DC.

Ngannou vs a prime version of DC looks like DC vs Rumble or Beast ........ neither were much of a fight for DC.
All those guys always have a path to victory, because they can knock anyone out with one punch if they land clean; but if you have a puncher's chance by definition you are an underdog.

All those guys always have a path to victory, because they can knock anyone out with one punch if they land clean; but if you have a puncher's chance by definition you are an underdog.

SMH even2018 NGannou KILLSSS DC he have fuckingggggg HUGE reach on him r u kidding me rewatch nGannou stipe 1 stipe was hurt very bad even last seconds 5 rd fight flying knee to he guts , dc would tire wres5ling man that big like did Jones…. in first rd Francis had stand neck twist stipe neck n stipe neck tweaked n hurt he flinch after rewatch a move like that could b fatal serious great to dedense… if Francis fight to dc he done he kill Cain he kill dc .if Francis fight anything like did in stipe 2 in first fight he knock him dead he literally charge stipe like bull he no gameplan out shape still went distance

he could maybe doOK against 2018 NGannou last rd 2 but he beat NGannou today good luck OMG no way

99% of regular humans would get their ass beat by a 155 pound top ten fighter. Easy.
Not sure what type of neighborhood you live in, but in my area, if a UFC fighter tries to beat them up, they would kill said UFC fighter with a gun or a knife. So really not sure what the point of these arguments is.

I wonder about size sometimes, think a DK Metcalf type or Eben Etzebeth type guy in a street fight scenario if you're Dustin Poirier, what happens? It's just a fascinating thought and street fights feel mad different as they aren't controlled environments.

But then I think about Griggs TKOing Lashley who was a college and highschool wrestler with tears of MMA training or how bad guys like Bautista transitioned from the WWE. But then Bobb Sapp pounded on Ernesto Hoost, of course Sapp trained but still. I've sparred with ex NBA guys that have taken up boxing before and I usually do fine despite the height being awkward, but usually despite being tall as fuck they aren't big and strong and theyre gangly.
Really depends on who gets to land the 1st fight ending blow.

A Big 250 ripped 6’2 dude would have a VERY hard time squaring off and beating Dustin Poirie but if the big dude caught Dustin off guard and landed a concussive blow, there’s not much DP can do.

Really depends on who gets to land the 1st fight ending blow.

A Big 250 ripped 6’2 dude would have a VERY hard time squaring off and beating Dustin Poirie but if the big dude caught Dustin off guard and landed a concussive blow, there’s not much DP can do.

To be frank, shit like being unexpectedly attacked, jumped by multiple people, weapons, banana peels etc yes anything can happen and street fights are very dangerous, often unfair and outcomes uncertain. If I sucker punch Poirier my odds go up tremendously.

Timestamp of Francis punching DC? I'm not listening to that fatboy and that crybaby for 40 mins
Posting 40 minutes of video without a timestamp in reference to an act that takes 2-3 seconds to view should be bannable.

I still think dc would beat ngannou, DC had great boxing in close quarters, and his wrestling would be too much.

It's almost 2022 and people still think regular people can beat up UFC fighters? Smh.

*Insert old video of UFC 155'er Roger Huerta KO'ing the big football player guy*

A few MMA fighters nearly died fighting normal people. A few of them got stabbed and the other got the shit beat out of them with a metal pipe.

Being a professional fighter isn't god mode.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back