Burns popped Francis’ arm

I could see it. Some people just refuse to tap if they're caught, especially if it's from someone they feel is beneath them as a fighter.
5_QzOBXDet73cfYwz_gs6HTb-yJA4MElKzk0RWpuUeY.jpg

I mean yeah, Burns is a very good grappler. Size doesn't stop your arm from breaking

I could see it. Some people just refuse to tap if they're caught, especially if it's from someone they feel is beneath them as a fighter.
5_QzOBXDet73cfYwz_gs6HTb-yJA4MElKzk0RWpuUeY.jpg
LOL
My first time sleeping in the gym was exactly because I refused to tap!!!!
Good memories!

That's not very smart when fighting is your livelihood and you decide you don't want to tap out in a practice session.

Wouldn’t Francis in that situation just KO him with his other fist and arm?

It makes sense. It was really still early in the game for Francis. There used to be footage of Francis going at with some of the Blackzillian team.

why even say that? He’s on a losing skid where he had one of the worst performances ever would be why

It would be like Francis saying I stuffed him in a bag and then my trunk and drive him around cross country.

why even say that? He’s on a losing skid where he had one of the worst performances ever would be why

It would be like Francis saying I stuffed him in a bag and then my trunk and drive him around cross country.
tf are you smoking

Back