Francis punches DC arm rocks him

So that would mean… it doesn’t matter… and he was right
No because I asked if it was 155 walk around or fight night weight and realised that leaves out Might Mouse. Can't leave out the chance of some 200 lb "Casual" getting beat up by DJ!!!

Besides just fucking around, in case you didn't get that.

Thats about the same actually, you might be thinking weigh-in weight, those 155ers could beat most of the regular and some trained people in the world.

Fight night or walkaround weight of 155lbs are BW's
That's the point of the question. Walk around weight of 155 is a smaller guy than 155 "In Cage" meaning their weigh in or weight class. Either way I was just being silly about it so not worried.

99% of regular humans would get their ass beat by a 155 pound top ten fighter. Easy.

Wouldn't even take a top 10. Just a legit roster caliber LW. People forget, these 155 pound fighter are probably walking around at 180-190 in good shape when not actively preparing for a fight. They're not exactly small guys and they're legit pro fighters. They're kicking the shit out of virtually everyone in a fight.

Its sad that there are people here that need this explained. They dont understand the levels to this shit.

You need to understand that MMA fighters, especially in UFC, are different kind of humans. Just because you are packing 290lbs of pure muscle and you are 6.2, doesnt mean you can beat smaller guys like Aldo or Yan. Aldo kicks your giant leg, you go down and weep in pain. Yan lands one liver punch, you fold like a chair in excruciating pain. Or they can simply dance around you while you hit air until you are dead from exhaustion.
We are not even talking about UFC HWs. Big Frank can literally kill you if he lands with full power. The scary part about the fighters is that they retain these skills, power, and endurance even later in life. Sure they diminish with age, but whats left is still much higher than what your average Joe has.

If you think that 25 years old roided bodybuilder can beat 56 year old Tank Abbott, you are in for rude awakening.
I've been around Paul Herrera before who was Tank's best friend and he said before Tank was in UFC he would deliberately looked for ripped guys and just knock them out cold, and he told us about a story of how Tank knocked 4 athletes out cold who were playing basketball because they owe'd him some cash. And that Tank used to get turned on by ripped guys with 8 pacs and loved to just drop them like a sack of shit

He was playing no gimmick or part in UFC, he was really like that in real life, has been in prison many times

No because I asked if it was 155 walk around or fight night weight and realised that leaves out Might Mouse. Can't leave out the chance of some 200 lb "Casual" getting beat up by DJ!!!

Besides just fucking around, in case you didn't get that.
Well his point was that a ufc fighter fucks everybody up, even at lightweight. Then you ask… ya know what, never mind. His point was that the average Joe gets fucked up by anybody on the roster and that includes Mighty Mouse lol

I feel like we're being trolled by that individual.

I hope we are getting trolled, because if he actually believes what he says, thats a scary thought.

Nope, you can't go around pushing people that's assault and at that point they had the right to defend themselves in an enclosed space like that
pushing people is not ok, but it is not an assault. as sonnen said, pushing guy away is for not letting people get close. push is not a punch. Maybe the guys without (footbal bois) mmma skills were asholes and they deserved it ina a way of karma, we don't know that. But pushing someone is the opposite of picking up a fight. you could see the mma trained guys were just looking to test themselves against untrained people, which is cowardice. test yourself against other people who know how to fight.

Last edited:
Time stamp when he gets punched or rocked TS

It always blows my mind looking at DC or listening to him that he is/was at one point one of the baddest men on the planet and could wreck just about anyone lol n the streets lol

"baddest man on the planet"

<36>

This doesn't happen to the baddest man on the planet...

Jake Paul KO'd Ben Askren. that's all i have to say. JAKE PAUL FOR FUCKS SAKES

and LOL that UFC fighters are actually passionate and dedicated to their job more than me. nice sneak diss. when you stop jerking off to UFC fighters in your mom's basement maybe you'll realize that most of the world has to work EVERY DAY. these fuckers don't HAVE TO do ANYTHING most days. they're so dedicated assholes like Paulo Costa miss weight by like 20lbs? a champion level fighter in Johny Hendricks couldn't dedicate himself enough or have enough passion that he couldn't even stay in his own division. there's multiple high level fighters who are undisciplined, and i'm supposed to believe they are more dedicated and passionate than someone who works every day at a 9 to 5? please grow up and live in the real world.

That whole "mom's basement" is as projection-based as "incel" lol.
"baddest man on the planet"

<36>

This doesn't happen to the baddest man on the planet...

He said "one of..."

Which he absolutely is/was.

As are the 2 men who beat him

lol, this thread has nothing to do with the topic.

Just the first reply.

Well his point was that a ufc fighter fucks everybody up, even at lightweight. Then you ask… ya know what, never mind. His point was that the average Joe gets fucked up by anybody on the roster and that includes Mighty Mouse lol
100% agree. I was just being silly when I asked. Should have used the Sarcasm font since on Sherdog you can never tell if someone is being serious when they post something ridiculous.

pushing people is not ok, but it is not an assault. as sonnen said, pushing guy away is for not letting people get close. push is not a punch. Maybe the guys with mmma skills were asholes and they deserved it ina a way of karma, we don't know that. But pushing someone is the opposite of picking up a fight. you could see the mma trained guys were just looking to test themselves against untrained people, which is cowardice. test yourself against other people who know how to fight.

no true the football guys started it n got what deserve verbal bullying has stop

rugby-violence.gif

maafu-punch-tom-youngs-large.gif

i'm pretty sure some rugby badass can fuck some little ufc fighters, fuck even bj got caught by a lucky punch.

Bob Sapp fucked Ernesto with only size and 0 skill.

9dc9ee6c726b005ff9c038d56af553fb.gif

Enersto a fucking legend surpassed by a big NFL athlete, fighters almost always win but you should never underestimate an opponent.
f059818b7c848778fad80bcc34a4d538.gif

2x42j1@facebook.gif

tumblr_p3wifb5Yxg1u2ragso1_500.gifv

tumblr_obkcxnTOOC1rvcjd7o2_250.gifv

320lbs Pro Rugby playes and 350lbs former NFL players/ MMA fighters are in the %1 infact the %.001

Neither of these individuals; Salesi or Sapp represent normal human beings, at all

DC still saying he is 5'10"......
<45><45>

Close....but no cigar.

Prime DC would make it look easy against Ngannou imo.

Back