Burns popped Francis’ arm

People train different positions that aren't like a fight, I'm sure Ngannou felt he could curl his arm out of it and Burns showed him. Still Ngannou's bjj knowledge had to of been pretty low 5 years ago.

Tell that to Khalil roundtree who KOs Anderson and others and then talks about it. Scumbag.
Khalil is the sweetest dude in mma right now. He wouldn’t try to return KO a sparring partner out of pittiness like you suggested Francis should have done. Silva was the first to talk about that KO you mentioned and it was no big deal.

Francis should have tapped like Gil said. And Frank probably learned that lesson respect the tap or shorten your career, only two options… u less you’re big nog lol.

People train different positions that aren't like a fight, I'm sure Ngannou felt he could curl his arm out of it and Burns showed him. Still Ngannou's bjj knowledge had to of been pretty low 5 years ago.
I mean, Gilbert is a multiple time world champ in bjj both in gi and no gi and medaled in ADCC.
I don’t think any rising new MMA fighters could stand a chance against him in a spar, no matter how big or athletically gifted they are.

or was it like dis?

giphy.gif

then this:?

giphy.gif
Freaky!

Pop ngannou's arm in training. Don't pop any arms against the opponents who counted, like Usman, Chimaev or Muhammad. Good brag, burns. Got it.

He caught Francis in grappling sparring. No suprise here. It's not an mma fight. Francis is gigantic but in a relaxed everyday roll with no punches, Gilbert can get the armbar when Francis didn't expect it. The difference between strenght and power is equally big as the difference in grappling skill.

I love it when a fighter has a completely normal semi-humurous training story come out during an interview and sherdog twists it around and makes it weird.

My unpopular opinion: Giblert deserves a rematch with Belal.

Definitely. I agree. He tore like 4 things in his body. I do give credit to Belal for being healtht and strong, it's not a coincidence.

Good Guy Gilbert had a much more lucrative career than his own at his mercy, and he cradled it like a newborn.

Paul Harris would have ended Francis’ career and then been beaten to death with the other arm

Also.. any Sherdogger would pop Francis arm.

We have the size, power, looks, black belts in any discipline, dick size, athleticism and technique advantage over him.

Tell that to Khalil roundtree who KOs Anderson and others and then talks about it. Scumbag.
Except Silva is the one who talked about it. Nothing remotely like knocking a training partner out on purpose.

Back