Francis punches DC arm rocks him

What is going on in this thread? Street fights are not mma fights. In the street anything goes. If i crack Ngannou across the face with a brick hes getting his skull stomped on but in the cage i get murdered in the first round everytime.

If you are saying UFC fighters can beat any normal person in a MMA fight than yes.
If you think professional fighters win 99.9% of street fights you havent been around many street fights. Aint no refs, aint no stoppages and if you take someone to the ground your probably getting kicked in the head by his friend.
If you were somehow stupid enough to “crack Francis across the face with a brick”, your funeral would very likely be shortly thereafter that extremely poor choice. A LOT of you goofs on this forum have very clearly never trained/sparred with pro fighters a day in your life.

Francis coming for the ugly sweater throne

What is going on in this thread? Street fights are not mma fights. In the street anything goes. If i crack Ngannou across the face with a brick hes getting his skull stomped on but in the cage i get murdered in the first round everytime.

What is wrong with you man ? Do you really think that UFC fighter will fight on the street with unified MMA rules? He can get the brick too. Or aluminum baseball bat, or pipe, or a knife. He will kick your balls, pull your hair, slid your throat, and rip your fucking eyes out and he can do that much better than you. Or what if Francis just pulls out a shotgun and blast your both legs while you are searching for a brick. Its the street, anything goes as you said. Everything you can do in the streets, MMA fighters can do better. Why should they even bother utilizing their MMA skills? Jon Jones drives around the town with a shotgun. Do you think he will just leave the shotgun and start attacking you with spinning backfists because he is UFC fighter. GTFO.

Dude what are you talking about??

There aren’t guys just walking around without any martial arts experience who can beat up the best pro fighters in the world.

from basketball to whooping ass. For a million different reasons there are plenty of fellas out there who chose a wrong path. And when it comes to violence. and taking and giving it.theres there’s a vast wide world of the wrong ones you could meet.

I’m sure you think a college wrestler who learns how to box slightly is the most brutal man walking around.
You would have to be extremely naive to say the ufc roster are the toughest men who exist

champuons who pretend like they took a baseball bat to the head off a foul.

maybe a guy chooses pcp and violence over training and playing by a rule Set. Or the ones who are so violent and just like giving and taking hurt. That organized sport isn’t there cup of tea.

Now I know men are basically like ladies today. But not all are so pussified.

from basketball to whooping ass. For a million different reasons there are plenty of fellas out there who chose a wrong path. And when it comes to violence. and taking and giving it.theres there’s a vast wide world of the wrong ones you could meet.

I’m sure you think a college wrestler who learns how to box slightly is the most brutal man walking around.
You would have to be extremely naive to say the ufc roster are the toughest men who exist

champuons who pretend like they took a baseball bat to the head off a foul.

maybe a guy chooses pcp and violence over training and playing by a rule Set. Or the ones who are so violent and just like giving and taking hurt. That organized sport isn’t there cup of tea.

Now I know men are basically like ladies today. But not all are so pussified.
Brah this reads like someone who isn’t sober posted it, but ima look past that

Anybody can lose a fight, let’s get that clear. Wild things can happen. But if you have ZERO experience in martial arts or combat training in general, it’s safe to say you are going to lose against someone who does. Your chances of beating someone, even if you have 100 pounds on them, are close to zero if the skill and experience gap is as wide as we’re talking.

The toughest, biggest, baddest guy you know will lose to any bantamweight in the ufc 9999 out of 10000 times if he has not dedicated his life to learning how to fight. It’s just that simple, you don’t have the skills or experience necessary to not only damage someone like that, but to stop them from damaging you. The chances of you winning are a home run KO punch and that is astronomical.

You’re better off playing the mega millions than you are in a fight against Chito Vera, idc if you’re 250 pounds and athletic. If you haven’t spent significant time learning how to fight with people who know how to fight, you cannot beat him.

he has NEVER at any point in his career one of the baddest men on the planet...

Yeah a guy who becomes the UFC heavyweight champion is a bum. Random untrained people can beat him, according to other retard comments on this thread. God I hate sherdog

Brah this reads like someone who isn’t sober posted it, but ima look past that

Anybody can lose a fight, let’s get that clear. Wild things can happen. But if you have ZERO experience in martial arts or combat training in general, it’s safe to say you are going to lose against someone who does. Your chances of beating someone, even if you have 100 pounds on them, are close to zero if the skill and experience gap is as wide as we’re talking.

The toughest, biggest, baddest guy you know will lose to any bantamweight in the ufc 9999 out of 10000 times if he has not dedicated his life to learning how to fight. It’s just that simple, you don’t have the skills or experience necessary to not only damage someone like that, but to stop them from damaging you. The chances of you winning are a home run KO punch and that is astronomical.

You’re better off playing the mega millions than you are in a fight against Chito Vera, idc if you’re 250 pounds and athletic. If you haven’t spent significant time learning how to fight with people who know how to fight, you cannot beat him.

People like him are delusional, have never been around any kind of martial arts in the real world, not even worth it

UFC fighters are not killers. Even on the street if it is a somewhat fair fight i admit the UFC fighter would win hands down. But i aint fighting Ngannou in a fair fight anywhere.
Youre delusional if you think some of these gangsters on the streets wouldnt end a UFC fighter for real.
If you were somehow stupid enough to “crack Francis across the face with a brick”, your funeral would very likely be shortly thereafter that extremely poor choice. A LOT of you goofs on this forum have very clearly never trained/sparred with pro fighters a day in your life.

What is wrong with you man ? Do you really think that UFC fighter will fight on the street with unified MMA rules? He can get the brick too. Or aluminum baseball bat, or pipe, or a knife. He will kick your balls, pull your hair, slid your throat, and rip your fucking eyes out and he can do that much better than you. Or what if Francis just pulls out a shotgun and blast your both legs while you are searching for a brick. Its the street, anything goes as you said. Everything you can do in the streets, MMA fighters can do better. Why should they even bother utilizing their MMA skills? Jon Jones drives around the town with a shotgun. Do you think he will just leave the shotgun and start attacking you with spinning backfists because he is UFC fighter. GTFO.

A taekwondo black belt will beat the average Joe.

But a big, 250-pound, strong guy can get lucky and defeat an mma fighter.

That 250-pound guy can kick to the groin while the mma fighter doesn't have a cup on in the streets.

Fights have ended because of an eyepoke or groin shot.

Matt Serra's single punch was able to knock down GSP.

The 250-pound guy can win on luck maybe 1 out of 100 fights.

99% of regular humans would get their ass beat by a 155 pound top ten fighter. Easy.
it depends what you consider to be regular humans. thera are lot of soldiers who are trained to kill, mma has limitations and rules.
(mayby not usa soldiers after i saw army promotion clip :) but other countries still have normal soldiers xd )
and there are lot of steroid guys who fight weekly after soccer games. they trenning to fight dirty (and also they dont have limitations,can inject everytthing and they are really fucked up, and also taking amfetamine and kokaine before fighting so the feel no pain) and coud wreck ufc 155, even higher weights.

Back