Daniel Cormier praising Francis Ngannou

Corrado Soprano

Double Yellow Card
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
As a petty man myself, this isn’t really DC praising Francis, it’s DC subtly insulting Jon Jones.

DC acting like we don’t remember him saying Ngannou wouldn’t find success without the UFC and that Francis needs to “bite the bullet” and go back to Dana.

Last edited:
Cormier changed his tune real quick. Great analysis DC...

“It sucks because Francis was the man and he leaves, and now it seems like the options are very limited,”

“You sometimes have to just bite the bullet and go, ‘You know what, I’m going to go back to what’s familiar.’ Because you and I both agree there are some very dangerous fights for him in the boxing arena,” Cormier said. “So while you may cash in one time, it may not be sustainable, and he’s also 36 years old. So he doesn’t have much time. He hasn’t fought since last January. He’s 36 years old. Time is of the essence for Francis Ngannou so he needs to get busy.”

Cormier changed his tune real quick. Great analysis DC...

“It sucks because Francis was the man and he leaves, and now it seems like the options are very limited,”

“You sometimes have to just bite the bullet and go, ‘You know what, I’m going to go back to what’s familiar.’ Because you and I both agree there are some very dangerous fights for him in the boxing arena,” Cormier said. “So while you may cash in one time, it may not be sustainable, and he’s also 36 years old. So he doesn’t have much time. He hasn’t fought since last January. He’s 36 years old. Time is of the essence for Francis Ngannou so he needs to get busy.”

We need to remember that this is the man who answered “yes” to the question “hey p-ssy, are you still there?”

DC has a real hard time because on the one hand he hates Jones but on the other he is a company man.

I want Ngannou to KTFO DC.

That´s all.

Fury got straight exposed. His boxing movement got figured out real quick by a man who just started taking fighting seriously 6 years ago

Back