• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

DWTNCS 2: Pyfer v Stoltzfus

Is there always this much chalk on Contender Series?

Last two weeks, 8/9 favourites have won. It's a bettor's worst nightmare

Impa is fighting Pittolo in a couple of weeks. Surley Pittolo is too good for him

Impa is fighting Pittolo in a couple of weeks. Surley Pittolo is too good for him
Pitolo looked pretty good on the feet before that first time ever sub from stewart. Maybe we can get a decent line on Pitolo because of that, adams slowed down a lot otherwise first round didn't look amazing for impa at all.

Pitolo looked pretty good on the feet before that first time ever sub from stewart. Maybe we can get a decent line on Pitolo because of that, adams slowed down a lot otherwise first round didn't look amazing for impa at all.

oops ignore

Last edited:
pitolo opened up -125
I would bet that but I'd imagine by the time it's available to me it's going to be steamed unless I'm missing something. Not really scared of a sub by this guy he couldn't even finish a gassed out adams.

I would bet that but I'd imagine by the time it's available to me it's going to be steamed unless I'm missing something. Not really scared of a sub by this guy he couldn't even finish a gassed out adams.
my bad. error on my part, was reading news and saw someone post that but not official opener. sorry

i just bet pitolo $500 at +142

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back