News Dricus du Plessis Signed To The UFC Set to Fight Markus Perez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today, I learned that you don't know the difference between ethnicity and nationality.
poor guy must not have been shit in history class for grade school, let alone take a college course on human geography

These simple folk need our help

Now that's the kind of African I can get behind.

Things I learned on Sherdog today.

1) People from South Africa aren't African

2) Basketball players would beat the shit out of MMA fighters in a fight.

Very informative day. <mma4>

Born in African Continent=African

Hard to understand huh?

No seriously...

Nothing you can possibly say matters after you intentionally alter the wording of a statement. That happened and you can’t deny it.

I'm not sure what your point is. It's not than anyone "decides" who is African and who isn't.
Joe Biden ''I tell you if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black''.
If he can decide who's black or not I'm sure he can decide what nationality someone is.

You guys are hype on him so cool. Don’t guys from this promotion famously flame out?

He looks too have too little explosion to be african

Joe Biden ''I tell you if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black''.
If he can decide who's black or not I'm sure he can decide what nationality someone is.
That's not what he meant and I'm sure you know, but why care about context right?

Frenchman from Africa
Brought to America
Fighting on arrival
Fighting for survival

Whoa, whoa, whoa
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa

Mixed bag really. Blachowicz is an ex KSW champion and he's obviously doing well. Karolina was too and she got to a title shot.

Lipski has been so so.
I wasn’t aware they came from this promotion, thanks.

Ruan Potts left an impression on me clearly.

I wasn’t aware they came from this promotion, thanks.

Ruan Potts left an impression on me clearly.

Oh that's EFC, Du Plessis fights both for them and KSW. EFC fighters have indeed had limited success but going from there straight to the UFC is a big jump. Dricus has the KSW experience which is a higher level.

I don't think he's a future champion if I'm being honest, just a good fighter who's a solid addition to the division.

Oh that's EFC, Du Plessis fights both for them and KSW. EFC fighters have indeed had limited success but going from there straight to the UFC is a big jump. Dricus has the KSW experience which is a higher level.

I don't think he's a future champion if I'm being honest, just a good fighter who's a solid addition to the division.

Good info Sherbro. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back