News Dricus du Plessis Signed To The UFC Set to Fight Markus Perez

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's about as African as Chimaev is Swedish
There are some decent platforms in Africa like EFC and ARES and imho also a few good talents that get overlooked.
Simon Biyong is another good prospect from the region.
Years ago there was a strong Angolan fighter in EFC but I think he never fought in UFC
Also don't forget Igeu Kabesa the EFC featherweight prospect. Good to see others doing their homework on these up and comers around the world

<RomeroSalute>

There are some decent platforms in Africa like EFC and ARES and imho also a few good talents that get overlooked.
Simon Biyong is another good prospect from the region.
Years ago there was a strong Angolan fighter in EFC but I think he never fought in UFC

Biyong has got a fight in Bellator against Manhoef soon, I don't know if he's signed a long term deal with them or if it's just for one fight.

I thought he was okay but didn't look UFC ready when I saw him in Rizin.

That shit made no sense brah. I get what you're saying, but it makes no sense.

We are talking nationality here not changing to different animals.
Ok bro, keep at it.
Chimaev is as Swedish as Du Pleissis is African.

I just have to say that I think it’s really weird you left out the Sul part when it literally says Sul-Africano. Some really weird click bate shit happens here. I’m not amused by any of it.

Lol sounds like Wikus van de merwe.
Cs8jF8-WgAA9eEq.jpg

I just have to say that I think it’s really weird you left out the Sul part when it literally says Sul-Africano. Some really weird click bate shit happens here. I’m not amused by any of it.

Literally born in the African continent? stop race baiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back