News Dricus du Plessis Signed To The UFC Set to Fight Markus Perez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Born and raised in South Africa, as well as probably 5 generations before him. African is not an ethnicity. It's a nationality.

If he takes a DNA test he'll be as Dutch and Al Bundy in a shitty 90s comedy. Wont find a drop of 'African Blood' in him.

Chimaev speaks fluent swedish. Lives there and is a Swedish citizen. How is he "not" swedish?
Because some people believe only White Europeans can be of that Nationality. They will never accept non whites who arent originally from there as Swedish, Dutch, German, French etc etc. Thats why I love America, doesn't matter what you are or where you come from, it is the land of immigrants. People say America is racist and not welcoming, they have never been to Europe or anywhere else.

Last edited:
Literally born in the African continent? stop race baiting

Strictly race baiting and click baiting considering it’s SOUTH Africa (Which was purposely left out... Somehow), where there are many many whites. Grow the hell up man. Yellow card this clown.

According to sherdog, your skin color is the same as nationality. White guy from Africa? Impossible. Black guy from America? No, he's African. Jesus christ, no wonder Trump got elected.

According to sherdog, your skin color is the same as nationality. White guy from Africa? Impossible. Black guy from America? No, he's African. Jesus christ, no wonder Trump got elected.

According to the logic of people saying white people can't be African, white people can't really be American either.

Strictly race baiting and click baiting considering it’s SOUTH Africa (Which was purposely left out... Somehow), where there are many many whites. Grow the hell up man. Yellow card this clown.

Born in African Continent=African

Hard to understand huh?

You are aware that the first white people in South Africa were only about 50 years later than the first white people in America right?

Really? Wow that is oh so very interesting, please tell me more. I got my notebook ready and everything. <LynchWink>

According to the logic of people saying white people can't be African, white people can't really be American either.
Same people most likely get annoyed AF when Americans identify with their Irish, Italian, etc, heritage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back