Media Dricus Du Plessis met up with MMA GURU

The MMA Guru literally knows nothing about how wrestling really works. I grew up wrestling and some of the shit he says is ass backwards. Surprised to see he's not a fat pig though, good for him.
Most of the shit you say is ass backwards on here. Sherdogs #1 hater!

I thought it was just an inside joke on how ppl here have a fascination when it comes to height & hair but after seeing that boy Guru's full figure & full head of hair everything turned 180 about him here...

Folks really thought he was some disabled tubby that wears a crusty ass beanie all the time cuz he was balding but now he is a Certified Sherbro?

GURU before...
1702151785896.png

GURU now...
1702152389282.png

I have no problem recognizing talent when I see it. Guru is funny and often knows more about the newest fighters than I do. His recaps and live takes (see Bobby Green stoppage) are great. All the other drama content is not for me. Ya maybe people did think he was a dumb incel like Tim Pool but he's clearly not. He actually would be great as an MMA journalist (far better than Helwani) and a better PBP fight announcer than Rogan or DC. IMO.

Last edited:
I thought it was just an inside joke on how ppl here have a fascination when it comes to height & hair but after seeing that boy Guru's full figure & full head of hair everything turned 180 about him here...

Folks really thought he was some disabled tubby that wears a crusty ass beanie all the time cuz he was balding but now he is a Certified Sherbro?

GURU before...
View attachment 1015781

GURU now...
View attachment 1015783

Let's hold off the circle jerk on the guru for now and let's see if he can bench teh 275 first.

It takes more than just height to get a Sherdog membership

<{UberTS}>

He’s still clearly tubby

Is he the dude that hates the Muslim fighters or is that another one?

Apparently he's alpha af now lol

His hair looks ridiculous. Get a haircut, hippie!

Back