Media Dricus Du Plessis talking about his physique

Psychedelic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
(Timestamped)

Dricus addressing accusations of steroid use due to his genetics and physique, endorses UFC's testing measures.

Very well articulated points by Dricus du Plessis, the self aware genetic specimen.

STILLKNOCKS
I need to get one of those jackets

I saw a picture of him with his parents, who are pretty obese, but I'm sure they don't train for MMA.

He's a pretty good liar. I would've believed him, if I didn't know better.
They are all on

I try to not like DDP, but I gotta give it to him, he is charismatic.
Also we are both white and rock the same beard and similar hairstyle. I look like him, like the other dude looked like Pettis haha

DDP really was the bigger man here

Cliffs:
- Apologized for the childhood thing, took it even back. Promised to not talk about it.
- Told Strickland he can say whatever he wants. And Strickland made another gay joke in an interview.

Last edited:
Not even hot . Short torso the abs are all pinched together

The average sherbro on here mogs him into oblivion. Don't even get me started on the more genetically gifted sherdoggers around here.

Dem african genes, sherbro.

I was mid search for a related thread, he just got the USADA jacket for 50 clean tests, are there that many athletes that got one?? USADA was there for years, DDP has been in the UFC for a little over 3 years.

Why is USADA giving jackets while the UFC terminated their contract?

With USADA gone, PED use will only go up. they're using the same PED testing company as the NFL now. How's that going?

1705526040829.png

Why is USADA giving jackets while the UFC terminated their contract?
Thats how random testing works, they about to catch a bunch of fighters not expecting it.

Interesting point about Stickland self-sabotaging the fight.

I like DDP even more now. What he said about the child abuse stuff was right on. Worth a listen.

He looks huge for a 185er (especially when he is cutting weight) in the beach scene (he said he fights at 215 lbs)

war drikkkus “prince of apartheid” duplessy

i like his presence tho. very smooth, calm, likable. he knows how to cross the line without becoming known as a bad guy. that’s a talent. he and sean are a great pair. hopefully the fight lives up to expectations.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back