Bonfires make me hot

Hello bonfire so much we're having a great time burnt the top of the Christmas tree tonight

This is a very robust potent deductible night of fiery goodness so much potency fires are the greatest thing that you could ever cherish and fires are so mesmerizing when magnificent

Please share fires or bonfires or talk about fire and let's get a little warmth tonight

A Top of a Christmas tree? You just got done taking down your tree?

Hello bonfire so much we're having a great time burnt the top of the Christmas tree tonight

This is a very robust potent deductible night of fiery goodness so much potency fires are the greatest thing that you could ever cherish and fires are so mesmerizing when magnificent

Please share fires or bonfires or talk about fire and let's get a little warmth tonight

I love wearing a jacket after a bonfire and letting everyone know what I was doing. I wait at least a week to wash that jacket.

Fire usually does that sir ;)

Reminds me of spending time at my grandparents for Christmas. Grandpa wasn't a pyromaniac but he did enjoy a fire in the fireplace to keep the house warm.

Are you somehow sexually gratified at the sight (or mere thought) of fire?

Then you might be a textbook definition of a pyromaniac.
You should listen to some Def Leppard now.

Back