News Dricus du Plessis Signed To The UFC Set to Fight Markus Perez

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL aww butt hurt that nobody cares?? LOL. The dutch never belond in African and should have never been there. Apartheid anyone? No white person will EVER be consider African you moron, LOL. Say what he really is , and Afrikaner - A dutch piece of racist garbage that never should come come to africa.

Well too bad, they're there. They have been there for 300 years and they will continue to be there for many centuries to come. Nothing willl change that. They won't be going anywhere and they will continue to live there amongst and alongside Black Africans.

They are Africans despite what you think. End of story.

Last edited:

HAHA you think anyone cares what a racist piece of shit like you thinks? How about you be a man and walk outside and tell some black guys youre proud of slavery. LOL. Fucking clowns talking this shit on the internet are the most pathetic. Break out your phone, hit record, and go tell some black guys this - ill wait.

What's wrong with being proud of your people's history?

Pull out your phone - hit record - walk outside - find the first black guy you can - tell him how proud of slavery you are. We'll wait for you to upload what happens.

HAHA you think anyone cares what a racist piece of shit like you thinks? How about you be a man and walk outside and tell some black guys youre proud of slavery. LOL. Fucking clowns talking this shit on the internet are the most pathetic. Break out your phone, hit record, and go tell some black guys this - ill wait.

Who said anything about Slavery?

"tElL sUm Blk Guiz" I actually do, my work place is 90% Black and I tell them this shit all the time. You act like Black people don't say the most ridiculously offensive, Racist, vile shit to one another and other people all the time. Seriously nice noble savage type facade you're trying to paint of them as if they aren't already tolerating the stupidest, most asinine opinions all day long amongst their pears.

From my 18+ year experience with them and being accepted and integrated into their Social environment is that no topic is off limits. Me saying there were progressive merits in some of the endeavours that were undertaken during colonialism is hardly the most out there position in my environment.

Oh I see, tbh the first time I saw the post I missed the "slavery" part lol.

Well I am not "proud" or Slavery obviously. It was an abhorrent, disgusting human practice.

Oh I see, tbh the first time I saw the post I missed the "slavery" part lol.

Well I am not "proud" or Slavery obviously. It was an abhorrent, disgusting human practice.

Its not that obvious when someone says their proud of “colonialism/slavery. NOTHING WRONG WITH IT” and you say “same”

but please, take the time to list the ways colonialism as opposed to slavery had so many wonderfully progressive ideals. Ideals that led to the very peaceful independence of the United States, Mexico, Haiti, Algeria, Vietnam, and many other former colonies, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back