Media "Jon Jones said that he got humbled and his a$$ whiped "

bro perfect reply to him is that michael jordan laughing gif

hes evolving into a fake fighter kinda steven seagull style
dont know if hes telling the truth
but i dont believe him
hope im wrong though

Ain't nobody go to Jon Jones house n put dem handz on bro 💯🧢🧢

Real talk Jon Jones ain't gay manz ain't care what da #FakeNews media say 🗣️📠🚫🖨️

I'm sure he kicked Bones ass, lol. This dude ducked and hid under the octagon from Mike Perry.

This fucking guy

He talks about real fighters like he would stand a chance. He’s like the last bastion of the mc dojo death punch secrets that advertised in the back of martial arts illustrated.

No doubt he would do well against a untrained guy in the street and I don’t actually think he’s a “conman”, I think he’s delusional, he genuinely believes he could beat world champion level boxers, wrestlers, bjj players.

Maybe he believes he can beat professional fighters because he’s a professional actor that can’t act for shit so he assumes being shit at your job is a common trait
He's just talking shit. Like we're doing right now lol

He's just talking shit. Like we're doing right now lol
Who of us said they dominate Bones, Khabib, GSP in sparring ?

He doesn't actually talk shit. He's delusional. He talks poliet and respectful. We talk shit. There is a difference. He believes his delusions.

I don't think people listen to what MJW is actually saying. He picked his words carefully. Ya'll need to chill out

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F3cf9d4e5-dfaf-4da2-8a2e-1dc04bd0b3d3_1170x658.jpeg

What a load of crap, that guy probably couldn't even beat Joshua Fabia

Whyyy are we dragging this bruce lee fake fighting garbage into 2024. Theres a reason this bozo does C level straight to streaming movies and isn't a fighter.

Back