Alex was sick, on antibiotics

hi-res-3515639c87327ab8fdfd2946943907a4_crop_exact.jpg

Bro had his MJ flu fight

Yeah you could tell in his pre-fight interviews that his voice was real raspy so he was definitely sick. Crazy how he still performed so good. What a guy.

Haha dude is going to take 6 months off and fight in April. Anek is going to turn down the fight because of Ramadan and he ends up fighting the winner of Ulberg and Volkan.

Yeah, that wasn't the real Poatan in there. A healthy Pereira would've destroyed Rountree in one rd. Rountree is a douche for punching Alex when his back was turned.

Alex was coughing in between rounds, I suspected he may have been sick when I saw that. He just confirmed it during post fight press conference. Also, re-injured ligaments in his toe. He is a humble dude and I trust that he isn’t “making excuses” for the way the first two rounds went.

Should he take some time off and stop rushing through the division? Or is he at the age and level where he should ride it til the wheels fall off?

I love watching him fight, but if he loses, I want him to lose fair and square, not because he isn’t 100%.
did not know..but makes sense...all Alex needs to do is rest and get big fights...but now I will check his post fight out...it makes allot of sense in the questions I was thinking during the fight.

He should fight Ankalaev next. If he is not ready in 6 months, then they should give Ank an interim title. UFC should stop protecting Pereira.

6 months eh, it’ll be 10 months since the last time Ank fought when takes on Rakic.

Yeah it seemed pretty obvious that something was up with Alex coughing all the time in between rounds. Wonder if Alex has all the jabs for covid, or does brazil follow the insane covid measures the US forced on its folks?

Haha dude is going to take 6 months off and fight in April. Anek is going to turn down the fight because of Ramadan and he ends up fighting the winner of Ulberg and Volkan.
I think Ulberg would give Alex some problems. Dude has dynamite in those hands as well.

He should fight Ankalaev next. If he is not ready in 6 months, then they should give Ank an interim title. UFC should stop protecting Pereira.
Bro, just leave and never come back. Too many retards on sherdog as it is

He was coughing like crazy between rounds. Don't they check fighters for illnesses before the fight?

He was sick, on antibiotics. Also, he suffered a broken rib and a broken toe during the training camp as well.

Imagine if Alex hadn't been sick, on antibiotics or suffered a broken toe and a broken rib.

He probably wouldn't even have had to resort to black magic.

That makes his win even more impressive!

Back