Premier League 2024/25 Thread - v1 - Someone make the new Fred and happy birthday BroRogan & Drogoes Edition

iu

Remember in the summer, and how we won the transfer market?

Must win game and he's already dropped Zirkzee, de Ligt and Ugarte. 150m, right there. (Actually heard he didn't want Ugarte, but Ashworth pushed it).

Just an extra rod for his back when/if we get beat.

going to the pub to watch the game .. before i leave, i leave 2 questions to my ignoring United supporters :

- How come you didnt expect some sort of squad rotation within the current stuation? ( meaning schedule, injuries ... )

- If you want 10 Hag sacked, why do you expect him to win ?

Cheers and good game

Remember in the summer, and how we won the transfer
Same people telling me that a 9 goal a season striker was an amazing signing and that going into the season with the weight of the season on the backs of Garnacho and Diallo was a good thing.

The defense looked like it was upgraded over the summer, but that’s not working out very well at the moment.

Ten Hag’s job is on the line, and he turns to the guy he stripped of the captaincy.

Maguire is going to be smiling when he gets sent off.

Not even that bad, just utterly toothless in attack.

Bruno looks shot, and don’t think he suits this system, anyway. Glad he just signed a 250k 4-yearer. :rolleyes:

Villa been poor but still look the most likely.

Outside of an individual bit of brilliance, hard to see how we’re gonna score, where as Villa look dangerous every time they’re in the final 3rd.

See it being 2-0 Villa.

Meh.

In a vacuum not a terrible performance or result, but fear it might be the end.

400m odd on attacking players in his reign and legit look like what on the worst attacks in the league.

Back