Media Wilder training at UFC Apex, training with Francis,

Hopkins was boxing in prison for 10 years, and before that though.
What does that have to does with anything…
I think you mixed up my two unrelated examples…
The wilder gsp thing was about wrestling. the second paragraph is about Bernard’s age not being the norm. And should NOT be advice to the average trainee.

What part did you misread?

What does that have to does with anything…
I think you mixed up my two unrelated examples…
The wilder gsp thing was about wrestling. the second paragraph is about Bernard’s age not being the norm. And should NOT be advice to the average trainee.

What part did you misread?

I just reread it and you're right sir.

Who cares who hits harder from these two, really? At that point you are already getting diminishing returns, or even worse, no returns at all, there’s no one in the planet who would get KO’d by a direct hit from one of these guys but not the other. So what matters here is who punches better and wilder has better straight punches.

And they aren't even that straight.

Imagine if Wilder had a better lengthy amateur career? If he started sooner and corrected some of his fundamentals?

Insane KO power.

Wilder needs to transition to MMA and be a light heavyweight that'd be so sick. If GSP could be a karate fighter and learn wrestling so could Deontay.

That's the thing people don't realise, Wilder is not a huge HW in terms of weight, him at LHW (which he should make easily) would be pretty interesting.

Wilder needs to transition to MMA and be a light heavyweight that'd be so sick. If GSP could be a karate fighter and learn wrestling so could Deontay.
Wilder doesn't need to transition to MMA. He's one of the highest paid fighters in boxing where he's amassed generational wealth. Why would he go to MMA and make peanuts? Pointless move. Not that I'd mind seeing him KTFO some beer drinking skinheads.

Back