"Deontay Wilder hits harder than Francis by a mile"- Tyson Fury dangerous

Very good interview one of the rare ones where Furys actually sounds reasonable it might also be a record for him with the contradictions that weren’t present every other sentence .
Fury is a really good interview usually. I guess I've just grown so tired of his crap lately when I saw the video on my feed I didn't pay much attention to it

I thought Fury was out, he had a "long" 10 count but still getting up like that was insane
Was a long ten but Wilder's dumb ass just had to go to a neutral corner immediately to end the fight instead of dancing to give fury an extra 5 seconds. Alas.

<36>

Yeah, but Ngannou knocked your giant fat a$$ down and took you to a SPLIT decision in his first professional boxing match, jacka$$

francis-ngannou-knockdown.gif

Fury has been knocked down by pub keepers, mailmen and cruiserweights so it's not really that big of an achievement. Keeping him down would've been, but so far nobody's been able to do it.

Fury has been knocked down by pub keepers, mailmen and cruiserweights so it's not really that big of an achievement. Keeping him down would've been, but so far nobody's been able to do it.
Yeah. A stiff breeze could send him down. Pajkic, one of the handful of guys that dropped him, only had a 29% KO rate. That's the definition of pillow-fisted. Fury's never been tough to put down. He just gets back up every time. One of these days he won't be able to.

Back