Ngannou vs Wilder next?

Wilder is even better at landing a monster lead right hand than AJ is.

Franics is 37yo, his chin is cracked.... he needs to stay the heck away from punchers.

The thing is though...

Wilder is INSANELY under rated for his SKILLS.

His jab is sharp and an absolute perfect range finder and he uses it very very well to control distance and keep the fights at his favorable long range.

His right cross is arguably the most devastating punch in the history of heavyweight boxing. His KO record got to 42 wins, ZERO LOSSES and 41 KOs. That's fucking video game fantasy shit and he did that in real life including 9-10 HW title fights.

That's the ol "1 2" the bread and butter of boxing and he excells at it.

He is 6'7 so I don't know why anyone would expect his footwork to be like prime Sugar Ray Robinson, but it was effective for him and his weapons.

People see a couple clips where he got wild on guys who were already badly badly hurt and putting up zero danger in return and act like that is representative of Wilders actual skill set.

Dude is/was a way better technical boxer than he gets credit for.
Defense got him thru 44 pro fights including around 10 title fights without a loss.

Wilder would HURT Ngannou. Bad.
He looked like shit against Fury, Parker and 80 year old Ortiz. Truth is anyone in the top 10 can destroy cans easily just look at Frank Sanchez. When wilder goes against anyone decent he looks shit. Look how badly he lost to Fury and Fury is probably the least talented of the heavyweight top 10. Almost lost to an MMA fighter...

Putting the house on Ngannou would be the smart bet if we are going by sherdogs history on him.

They said easy first round KO for Fury.
Then said he will be a tough match up for Joshua.

Well seems like both of those completely missed the mark and if sherdog says easy first round for wilder then it probably means wilder will need corrupt judges to save him from losing.

Wouldnt it be a little too soon after that kind of KO? I dont mind him vs Wilder, too soon in May, thats all.

My thoughts....

courageousquickitaliangreyhound-size_restricted-gif.28680757

Sure, why not? He should probably get a W in MMA though before that.

I don't see Wilder do well in the clinch against him, that being said he'd get whacked and should fight another MMA fighter.

Last edited:
I don't see Wilder do well in the clinch agaisnt him, that being said he'd get whacked and should fight another MMA fighter.

no one does well in the clinch when you are like 50 pounds smaller and untrainable with chicken legs. The real world doesnt bend physics.

Its not that Fury is good for what hes known, hes really bad and it just show how bad Wilder really is. Wilder is a genetic anamoly but hes incredible raw when it comes to techniques like inmposing your strength and abusing physics to your advantage. Buzzwords like "grappling strength" describes it better.

Wilder is shot but i hope he still fights midget Usyk. Dont be suprised if Wilders mere presence alone pushes Usyk to the other side of the ring.

I cant wait for threads like "Wilder P4P most powerful athlete in history" once he touches Usyks Forehead.

no one does well in the clinch when you are like 50 pounds smaller and untrainable with chicken legs. The real world doesnt bend physics.

Its not that Fury is good for what hes known, hes really bad and it just show how bad Wilder really is. Wilder is a genetic anamoly but hes incredible raw when it comes to techniques like inmposing your strength and abusing physics to your advantage. Buzzwords like "grappling strength" describes it better.

Wilder is shot but i hope he still fights midget Usyk. Dont be suprised if Wilders mere presence alone pushes Usyk to the other side of the ring.

I cant wait for threads like "Wilder P4P most powerful athlete in history" once he touches Usyks Forehead.

This is one of those low risk high reward posts where if you're right you're going to look like a visionary. But you probably aren't right.

All that money ain't gonna matter if you die in the ring, Frank.

The real question is why would Usyk fight Wilder when he doesn't have to? He's fighting Fury for undisputed. They'll rematch unless one of them retires. Wilder needs to rebound and then work his way back into title contention.

Wilder will hurt Frank badly. This fight shouldn't happen unless Frank really wants more CTE. It wouldn't go one rd. They would get in an exchange and Wilder would put him out.

Wilder would very likely knock frank out but would he even take the fight if offered? He apparently turned down zhang on the Joshua card. Has a long history of avoiding good fighters throughout his career, hence his record. As green as ngannou is he has a punchers chance and he would be a real problem in the clinch or inside for wilder

I dont think we’ll see wilder in with any half decent fighter again after Parker completely shut him out. That includes ngannou.

Last edited:
Wilder would hit so hard Francis whole village and fanboy like @13Seconds would feel it and lose their minimum brain cells as well.
Too soon bro. Im still in recovery. You don't think i felt the AJ ko? That shit put me in a coma for 2 days bruh.

One thing people forgot about AJ is that he's just as much of a physical freak as Francis. And he can box. Hespect AJ.

Back