RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Ngannou vs Joshua Discussion 11AM ET/8AM PT, 3/8 DAZN PPV

Im just waiting on what that little turd Joe Rogan has to say about that debacle. One week later, still nothing. Fuckin scumbag.
Me too. After Fury-Ngannou, which of course he thought Ngannou 'won', Brogan stated publicly that he thought he could probably beat them all. Ouch.

AJ is a semi mute the Kawhi Leonard of boxing. After KO'ing Francis he screamed at him "YOU BEAT TYSON FURY. I feel safe to say he actually believes that and isn't just being classy.
I doubt it. Fury is AJ's domestic rival in Britain. He likely just told Ngannou that to console him after he got blown out. That way Ngannou doesn't have to lose totally and AJ can look better than Fury.

he went for another gameplan vs joshua, way to early aggressiveness
overconfidence
Huh? He fought the same way. Tried to counter everything with his check left hook. Only he struggled to hit AJ cleanly. The shots he did land had nothing on them. Just a few slapping left hooks that clipped AJ.

Huh? He fought the same way. Tried to counter everything with his check left hook. Only he struggled to hit AJ cleanly. The shots he did land had nothing on them. Just a few slapping left hooks that clipped AJ.
he was way more cautious against fury
wanted to bang with aj from the get go

he was way more cautious against fury
wanted to bang with aj from the get go
He utilized the exact same tactics. You do realize that he dropped Fury early? That was in the 3rd round. It's only 1 more than he managed to go with AJ.

AJ is a semi mute the Kawhi Leonard of boxing. After KO'ing Francis he screamed at him "YOU BEAT TYSON FURY. I feel safe to say he actually believes that and isn't just being classy.
Thats just you trying to tell psych yourself into believing MMA do ok in there. It didn't.
And AJ isn't a mute at all. Go watch him after Joshua-Usyk II.

He was WAY more aggressive against AJ.. trying to push him back. Against Fury he held is ground and played counterpuncher. If he had plodded forward against a fresh fury like he did AJ he'd probably had gotten KTFO as well.

He was WAY more aggressive against AJ.. trying to push him back. Against Fury he held is ground and played counterpuncher. If he had plodded forward against a fresh fury like he did AJ he'd probably had gotten KTFO as well.
I disagree. Francis was patient in both fights. In the AJ fight, first round, he was mostly sitting back and reactively counterpunching with his check left hook at everything AJ did while trying to hold center ring. It wasn't until the second round that he picked up the aggression and got on the front foot more. But he wasn't trying to walk AJ down. He was still looking to hold center and counter the majority of the time. Look at all 3 knockdowns in the AJ fight. He was only coming forward in one of them when he got caught and put down.

Back