RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Joshua vs Wallin / Wilder vs Parker 12/23 11AM ET DAZN / ESPN+

Winner?

• Joshua

Votes: 46 71.9%
  • Wallin

Votes: 16 25.0%
  • Wilder

Votes: 41 64.1%
  • Parker

Votes: 23 35.9%

• Total voters

Kowboy On Sherdog

Once Upon a Time in The UFC
Staff member
Sherdog.com Staff
Reaction score
1703157393687.png

Anthony Joshua is back for his third fight of 2023 this Saturday.
Anthony Joshua's 2023 comeback continues this weekend when he takes on Swedish heavyweight Otto Wallin as the main event of the "Day of Reckoning" event in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
This will be Joshua's third bout of the year after securing two back-to-back wins, first over Jermaine Franklin and then Robert Helenius earlier in the year, but his next opponent will be no easy task.
Wallin has already shown that he is a difficult contender for some of the world's most talented heavyweights, most notably up against Tyson Fury in 2019, but will he offer a tough examination for the two-time world heavyweight champion?
Here's everything you need to know about Joshua vs. Wallin.​

Joshua vs. Wallin date, start time​

• Date: Saturday, December 23​
  • Start time: 4 p.m. UK / 11 a.m. ET​
  • Main event ringwalks (approx): 11:45 p.m. UK / 6:45 p.m. ET​
The event is set to begin at 4 p.m. UK / 11 a.m. ET. Main event ringwalks are scheduled for 11:45 p.m. UK / 6:45 p.m. ET, but these timings are subject to change due to the length of the undercard fights.​

Can I watch Joshua vs. Wallin on DAZN?​

The card will be available live on DAZN PPV in a number of regions, click here for more details.
However if you are in Argentina, Chile and Colombia you must download the DAZN app from the Apple App Store or Android Google Play store and then sign up from there, rather than via web browser.

Joshua vs. Wallin fight card​

• Anthony Joshua vs. Otto Wallin; Heavyweight​
  • Deontay Wilder vs. Joseph Parker; Heavyweight​
  • Dmitry Bivol vs. Lyndon Arthur; For Bivol's WBA light heavyweight title​
  • Daniel Dubois vs. Jarrell Miller; Heavyweight​
  • Jai Opetaia vs. Ellis Zorro; Cruiserweight​
  • Filip Hrgovic vs. Mark de Mori; Heavyweight​
  • Arslanbek Makhmudov vs. Agit Kabayel; For Kabayel's European heavyweight title​
  • Frank Sanchez vs. Junior Fa; Heavyweight​

Last edited:
Is this really only 39.99? Just checked on espn+ guess I know what I'm doing Saturday morning

These are all relatively predictable fights that I'll possibly watch if time permits but won't pay for.

I certainly don’t disagree but there is at least a possibility of some upsets in a few of the HW fights. I think kabayal, Parker and wallin can all produce an upset even though they probably won’t. They certainly aren’t squash matches and will be competitive. And at HW anything can happen, as they say

Dubois vs millar is probably the only fight that really is close. Millars been out of action but probably juiced to the gills which could even the scales? Still should be an enjoyable card though

What do you mean?
After he weighed in during his interview he said something about slaughtering lambs and being in Africa. That boys cooked.

Back