Media Wilder training at UFC Apex, training with Francis,

Wilder needs to transition to MMA and be a light heavyweight that'd be so sick. If GSP could be a karate fighter and learn wrestling so could Deontay.

Huge fan. I'm so sick of pitter patter play it safe. Crotch sniff or bore fans out of the arena. Wilder goes gard for the KO win or lose. Goes out on shield vs Fury3. Love it. Respect.

AJ wants none of that smoke.

Seems like he's in a good headspace. Good for him.

Wilder needs to transition to MMA and be a light heavyweight that'd be so sick. If GSP could be a karate fighter and learn wrestling so could Deontay.

Are you trolling? GSP started his MMA career as a teenager and had his pro debut by 21. The dude was training under Renzo, Danaher and with the Canadian Olympic wrestling team from early on ontop of fighting out of Tristar and later on with Jackson's. Also GSP has a built for wrestling he's a 5'10 190lb guy with a well developed lower body and a lower center of gravity. Wilder is a 6'7 215lb guy and he's 36, his transition to MMA would go worse than Gokhan Sakis at this point.

Why doesn't he hit that machine and prove he hits harder than Ngannou?
Those machines are far from accurate. It depends on a number of factors including each machine's specific calibration. Besides, Wilder would likely break it if he hit it full force. Unlike Ngannou Wilder hits shit for a living exclusively with his fists. I'm not even necessarily confident that Ngannou hits harder than his conqueror the Black Beast. Even if he does, comparatively I'll bet there's not much of a difference between them.

Why doesn't he hit that machine and prove he hits harder than Ngannou?

There's probably 60lbs difference between the two. Furthermore, one punches in 4oz gloves. Wilders technique isn't flawless but I'd wager he hits harder.

Those machines are far from accurate. It depends on a number of factors including each machine's specific calibration. Besides, Wilder would likely break it if he hit it full force. Unlike Ngannou Wilder hits shit for a living exclusively with his fists. I'm not even necessarily confident that Ngannou hits harder than his conqueror the Black Beast. Even if he does, comparatively I'll bet there's not much of a difference between them.

Wilder fights at like 210. Exceptions being the Fury3 fight where he gassed after rd2. It's insane how Hard Wilder hits given his frame, weight, and technique. Francis isn't shocking. He looks like a bodybuilder. Wilder looks more like a basketball player lean frame. Insane KO power.

Whatever anyone thinks of the guy, hes entertaining as fuck. That mix of huge power but also vulnerability leads to a lot of craziness.

I don't hate wrestling or grappling. I hate watching a fight that looks like grinder.

Im not a fan of only trying to win on position, but it's up to the guy on the bottom to do something to get out of there sir.

There's probably 60lbs difference between the two. Furthermore, one punches in 4oz gloves. Wilders technique isn't flawless but I'd wager he hits harder.

He's right in the same building as the machine is what im saying, and im sure there's thousands of 4oz gloves there for him to wear.

Break it? A machine built to be hit ?

I've heard it all now.

He's right in the same building as the machine is what im saying, and im sure there's thousands of 4oz gloves there for him to wear.

As someone already told you, it's not accurate.

Wilder fights at 210 usually. Francis cuts to the Weight limits. Even still, I'd wager Wilder hits harder.

Pounds of pressure per square inch + technique. Francis technique is less than spectacular. At 265 he likely could ko someone with a shove.

Back