Why Superman is the Greatest.

Who is the greatest superhero?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
sticker,375x360.u1.png

adds hutzpah to the point i'm trying to make!!!

I still don't get why he wasn't worthy to lift Thor's hammer in AoU. He was able to budge it...what the fuck did that mean? He was a little worthy?

I found that odd as well.

Cap is more wholesome and forthright than Thor imo. So much was sadly amiss in Age of Ultron. sophomore Jinx I guess. I'm expecting far better from Joss with Avengers 3.

actually he is not lame. writers just don't know how to use their creativity in his storylines
Superman IS lame. That's why the writer has to be a frigging genius like Grant Morrison or Alan Moore to write a remotely interesting story about him. Here's a character who literally has the power to do anything, but won't because, "it'd make him a bad guy."

As a symbol of Truth, Justice and the American Way, he is important to have in comics. But every writer knows its their flaws that make characters interesting, not their strengths.

Captain America. He's the only true hero in the bunch because he's the only guy who was willing to get mowed down as just another blank face in a U-boat because he believed in fucking freedom and the obligation to be morally responsible to your fellow man, without personal incentive, and sometimes at great cost to yourself and those you love.

Superman's cool, but he can take orders from the Cap along with everyone else as far as I'm concerned.

latest

Have to admit Cap is the shiznit (yes this euphemism is from "dad rap") any way The Winter Soldier imo was a Masterpiece.

I've already re watched it probably 12 times. I really appreciated the lack of CGI (didn't think I would) the ole skool action set pieces were masterfully done.

You know he's already defeated Superman before, right? He's defeated him quite a few times actually. So you are wrong, my friend.

Batman has a bunch of different ways he can and already has beaten Superman, but Superman can beat Batman in a million different other ways.

Superman has far more different ways to beat Batman, obviously, but Batman has beaten Superman before, more than once. Just had to let you know.

I just go by reaction times. No regular man could honestly respond fast enough for superman if he went balls out. Comic logic lol

Pure power wise?

No that's flash. Flash is the most powerful dc and marvel character short of the presence or the one above all. (The living tribunal is dead)

Most interesting? Depends on the writer.
Usually batman or cap is the most interesting

A pissed off Hulk would stick his arm down Superman's throat, grab his asshole, and turn him inside out.

maxresdefault.jpg

The-Hulk.jpg

Here let me explain the flash

He thinks as fast as he goes. He can go so fast he can travel back in time. He can go faster than light speed. Just for starters.

So if anyone pissed him off, he could back in time and punch them at light speed destroying anything he wanted. He could go back in time over and over again so he'd have a near infinite amounts himself punching a person at near infinite speed whenever where ever he wanted. ( I'm just going to skip the speed force part but let's just say he could vibrate inside if someone and suck all the energy or matter then convert it to force.)

Besides God, no one in those universes could stand against the flash.

It's not even close. That's why the flash who is a laid back guy is interestingly. He could destroy the entire dc universe for fun then rebuild it, but he's a laid back fu*ck off.

It's always the flash.

I just go by reaction times. No regular man could honestly respond fast enough for superman if he went balls out. Comic logic lol

I've been screaming I mean masculinluy yelling (too alpha to admit to screaming) this to the top of my lungs four over four effing decades

A pissed off Hulk would stick his arm down Superman's throat, grab his asshole, and turn him inside out.

maxresdefault.jpg

The-Hulk.jpg

Only Dr.Strange, and Silver Surfer stand a chance against Superman in the MCU. unless we start matching him up against the Celestials, or the Beyonder or something

I found that odd as well.

Cap is more wholesome and forthright than Thor imo. So much was sadly amiss in Age of Ultron. sophomore Jinx I guess. I'm expecting far better from Joss with Avengers 3.

Joss is done with the MCU. The guys who made Winter Soldier & Civil War are taking over the Avenger movies.

Superman is boring.

Superman is boring.

That's okay uh huh yep. I've got names of everybody that voted for Batman over Superman. and I'm putting cases on all you bitches. Yep when I'm done you muthafuckas will be playing basketball in pelican bay.

Joking aside...... this post and the results of this poll enrages/annoys/ saddens me. after all the intense comic book discussions I've had in my 42 years from basic training to various blogs Still far too many of my fellow geeks really think "prep time bats" is unfadeable.

Sigh.

Joss is done with the MCU. The guys who made Winter Soldier & Civil War are taking over the Avenger movies.

I loved the winter soldier. What's next on whedon's plate? Or should I just wait for dragon's thread?

Back