Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Super hero in comparison to

Batman

Spiderman

Wolverine

and Captain America.

The reason Superman gets my vote is because, he can be a complete tyrant but isn't. He cannot be matched by anyone in the MCU save for maybe the Living Tribunal, Or Thanos only with the Infinity Gauntlet. Superman has his own Fortress. And let's be honest he can easily kill Spiderman, Cap, and yes Wolverine.

So who you got and why? Others like Aqua man, and Thor are acceptable but cmon really

Dragonlawd if you got your ears on can a brutha get a poll????

I always thought Superman was a lame super hero.

A child with downs and kryptonite could take him.

Oh and easily kill spiderman, wolverine etc? Well as long as they don't have a piece of Kryptonite!

A child with downs and kryptonite could take him.

First two reply's are the reply's of two posters with their PHD's player hater degrees (bad boy take dat).

how can one seriously dislike Superman. it's not sheik or vogue. It's Friggin Superman FFS?!?!? Don't try to tell me you never had superman pajamas.

And when has Spiderman been taken out by a horseback riding accident?

Superman is lame. They just keep giving him more and more powers. It's ridiculous. DC is he home of the OP'd superhero.

I do agree that he would put the hurtin on 99% of any comic character ever, but not through being a compelling character.

Oh and easily kill spiderman, wolverine etc? Well as long as they don't have a piece of Kryptonite!
I'll have you know sir. there isn't a lot of Kryptonite lying about.

Superman can easily use his heat vision to incinerate Cap, and Batman.

Remove Logan's head from his body, then hurl it at mach 2 towards the sun.

as far as spider man he could rip his heart out and show it to him before he fades into the sweet bye and bye.

but he doesn't do any of that. He is a role model, and stalwart of old fashioned middle American family values.

Why hasn't any bad guy made kryptonite bullets?
thug_sideways_pistol_aim.jpg

Superman is lame. They just keep giving him more and more powers. It's ridiculous. DC is he home of the OP'd superhero.

I do agree that he would put the hurtin on 99% of any comic character ever, but not through being a compelling character.

actually he is not lame. writers just don't know how to use their creativity in his storylines

Superman is the lamest.

He's far too overpowered to the point of being god-like.

What villian could actually pose a threat to him? That's why he can never be considered a great super hero, he doesn't have a credible rogues gallery, especially compared to Batman, Spiderman, or even Wolverine.

However, I'll give credit where it's due. I throughly enjoyed Man of Steel. The Moses and Jesus parrels enriched his character in comparison to former TV/Movie adaptations.

Captain America. He's the only true hero in the bunch because he's the only guy who was willing to get mowed down as just another blank face in a U-boat because he believed in fucking freedom and the obligation to be morally responsible to your fellow man, without personal incentive, and sometimes at great cost to yourself and those you love.

Superman's cool, but he can take orders from the Cap along with everyone else as far as I'm concerned.

latest

Back