Who is the greatest superhero?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Super hero in comparison to

Batman

Spiderman

Wolverine

and Captain America.

The reason Superman gets my vote is because, he can be a complete tyrant but isn't. He cannot be matched by anyone in the MCU save for maybe the Living Tribunal, Or Thanos only with the Infinity Gauntlet. Superman has his own Fortress. And let's be honest he can easily kill Spiderman, Cap, and yes Wolverine.

So who you got and why? Others like Aqua man, and Thor are acceptable but cmon really

Dragonlawd if you got your ears on can a brutha get a poll????

Superman is the greatest.

He's a tough character to write for, no doubt about that. It's hard to find challenges for him - but that doesn't make him a bad character, he just requires a more skillful writer than the street level heroes. Anyone can write a decent Batman book or a Spiderman story, but you gotta be in love with Superman to write a great Superman arc. One of the people who wrote "the death and return of Superman" actually named his son Kal El. lol

He's the best there is the best there was and the best there ever will be! Truth, Justice, and the American Way! Supes and Bats are comic books, and Supes has had some of the best battles and rivalries, if not the best. Superman 4 life <3

Using a Canadian saying for an American superhero? Come on, prod.

I don't really judge how much I like a character by their power level. In fact having less power makes their villains more interesting and the stakes on their battles higher.

Anyway my favorite has pretty much always been Spider-Man. Cool power set and fighting style, awesome rogues gallery. Great personality, a very selfless hero and all around good person. Also we've seen him grow throughout the years, from a timid teenager to a longtime veteran of combat and leader that even other superheros look up to.

As much as I dislike Supes, and love the Bats... This fight does not bode well for Bats in any circumstance. He is just a rich human. Compare that to the god-like might of the last son of krypton???

Nope.

Metal nooooo not you to bro

please tell me you're just yanking my chain and that this was NOT a serious post. Because I agree with about damn near 100% of the stuff you post on sd.

Don't end it like this mang.

Seriously? Over a freaking super hero?

Saying 'Superman is the lamest' was to poke fun at 'Superman is the greatest.' But he clearly is overrated.

My own indifference for Superman is because I don't see anything interesting about him.

I could come up with dozens of reasons why, like his only weakness is a rock, his secret identity is disguised by a pair of glasses, his arch enemy is a normal smart bald guy. But anyone can make these arguments about any superhero.

But I will stand by my critique of his rogues gallery. None, other than Doomsday is threatening. None, people will look at and say 'Damn, Superman is going to get his ass kicked' but Doomsday.

That's why I really want to see 'Death of Superman' on the silver screen, and I really hope that wasn't Doomsday at the end of the BvS trailer, but a smaller weaker version.

Superman VS Doomsday deserves its own entire movie, as a middle portion of the 'Jesus' parrels of Superman's character.

Captain America. He's the only true hero in the bunch because he's the only guy who was willing to get mowed down as just another blank face in a U-boat because he believed in fucking freedom and the obligation to be morally responsible to your fellow man, without personal incentive, and sometimes at great cost to yourself and those you love.

Superman's cool, but he can take orders from the Cap along with everyone else as far as I'm concerned.

latest

I still don't get why he wasn't worthy to lift Thor's hammer in AoU. He was able to budge it...what the fuck did that mean? He was a little worthy?

As much as I dislike Supes, and love the Bats... This fight does not bode well for Bats in any circumstance. He is just a rich human. Compare that to the god-like might of the last son of krypton???

Nope.
tumblr_nrj5jtzmfm1qdskzqo1_500.jpg

Nope.

Source of Superman's Power is...

So we just need to

And

Will turn

Superman is lame. They just keep giving him more and more powers. It's ridiculous. DC is he home of the OP'd superhero.

I do agree that he would put the hurtin on 99% of any comic character ever, but not through being a compelling character.

There's ridiculously OP superheroes in both Marvel and DC, as well as many other comic book publishers or whatever.

Spawn (Imagine Comics) becomes OP as fuck eventually, too. He's so OP to the point that basically no superhero stands a chance against him. Divine Spawn is seriously like the most OP character ever. I love Spawn, though, him and Batman are my favourite comic book characters by far.

Depending on what form we're talking about, Superman is widely considered the most OP character of today and has been for the last couple of decades. Superman Prime (One Million) is just ridiculous. It's too much.

For real, though, almost every single major superhero from both Marvel & DC have been OP as fuck at one time or another.

You wanna know who's OP? Saitama from One-Punch Man. That's not a comic (I don't think there's any comics of it), but he's seriously one of the most OP characters I've ever seen out of.. well, anything. It's stupid. If anybody's OP, it's him. It's definitely him. Saitama is very lazy writing, in my opinion.

Nope.

You know he's already defeated Superman before, right? He's defeated him quite a few times actually. So you are wrong, my friend.

Batman has a bunch of different ways he can and already has beaten Superman, but Superman can beat Batman in a million different other ways.

Superman has far more different ways to beat Batman, obviously, but Batman has beaten Superman before, more than once. Just had to let you know.

Back