Why Superman is the Greatest.

Who is the greatest superhero?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Doctor Strange would literally turn Supes inside out, then turn him into a rabbit and roast him alive above a campfire.

superman-batman-funny.jpeg

My man Norrin Radd be like bitch please. Surfer pimp slaps Superfag without even breaking a sweat.

2062750_theincrediblehulkv24161lv7.jpg

My man Norrin Radd be like bitch please. Surfer pimp slaps Superfag without even breaking a sweat.

2062750_theincrediblehulkv24161lv7.jpg
supes might even have a hard time with Thor. But yeah I dont really find OP heroes interesting because who the fuck challenges them.

I like Silver Surfer and Thor more than Superman, but he'd wipe the floor with both of them sans kryptonite.

Admittedly, I'm not a comic book guy, but from what I can tell, Kal-El totally murks any other comic book character that has ever been written or drawn.

Here he is building a new heart for our sun.

4768056-3843237-1383157765-allst.jpg

He's the best there is the best there was and the best there ever will be! Truth, Justice, and the American Way! Supes and Bats are comic books, and Supes has had some of the best battles and rivalries, if not the best. Superman 4 life <3

He's the best there is the best there was and the best there ever will be! Truth, Justice, and the American Way! Supes and Bats are comic books, and Supes has had some of the best battles and rivalries, if not the best. Superman 4 life <3

I had the old bud light "real men of genius" jingle playing in my head when I read this. Bravo sir. You should come to Mayberry more often.

Superman is the lamest.

He's far too overpowered to the point of being god-like.

What villian could actually pose a threat to him? That's why he can never be considered a great super hero, he doesn't have a credible rogues gallery, especially compared to Batman, Spiderman, or even Wolverine.

However, I'll give credit where it's due. I throughly enjoyed Man of Steel. The Moses and Jesus parrels enriched his character in comparison to former TV/Movie adaptations.

Metal nooooo not you to bro

please tell me you're just yanking my chain and that this was NOT a serious post. Because I agree with about damn near 100% of the stuff you post on sd.

Don't end it like this mang.

Give me a list of names you want in the poll.

Thanks dragon sorry for the late response my sons last wrestling practice of the year went long.

superman

Spider-Man

Cap

Batman

Wolverine

And any other I conic hero you might think of to settle who is the greatest of all time!!!

I had the old bud light "real men of genius" jingle playing in my head when I read this. Bravo sir. You should come to Mayberry more often.
haha, thanks man, I'm always here, not as often as I can be but I'm usually surfing anything comic book related

May not be the most powerful, but he's the most savage, and pulled the most a$$:

3923256-440487-conan_earl_norem21.jpg

May not be the most powerful, but he's the most savage, and pulled the most a$$:

3923256-440487-conan_earl_norem21.jpg
He was not originally a comic character, so that's not a good comparison. I still like the character much more than supes

He was not originally a comic character, so that's not a good comparison. I still like the character much more than supes
True, but he's best known from comics. Savage Sword Of Conan might just be the greatest series of comic books ever made. And anyway, a hero is a hero.

Back